Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 11:29:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Birth Question  (Read 5716 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
butrfly_angelz
« on: September 28, 2005, 06:52:34 pm »

Hey, I recently noticed that when I clicked on a female sim, an option appeared saying "adjust pregnancy odds", and when the sims went to give birth, I could choose to have one, two, three or four babies.  I didn't knowingly download anything, it must have come with some CC I downloaded.  I've had to reinstall the sims, and have lost the multiple birth options.  Does anyone know what it was I had installed, and where I can get it again???  I'd be very greatful for any help.  Thanks in advance.
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 07:36:14 pm »

That is twojeffs triplets and quads hack over at variousimmers.net
lovingmygod2
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 12:17:14 am »

I tried to get to that site and was unable to find anything about hacks.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 06:32:12 am »

I do believe that hack is over at Inteenimator.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:00 am »

Maniac, variousimmers.net s now defunct -- for a while TwoJeffs work was to be found at MATY, but as MaryH correctly points out, TwoJeffs' new home is the InTEEN forum: http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/index.php - once you register and log-in - navigate to Area 51 1/2 - All of Twojeff's Stuff - Now 50% Less Awesome! - and locate Triplets & Quads in the Top Shelf.  Version 2.6 is compatible with Bon Voyage.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 05:13:25 pm »

Easier still...you don't even need to register to download our content.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 11:34:07 pm »

hrm - there is some wisdom in that, less posting >_<

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
n3rin3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 04:16:08 am »

There's a cheat that allows you to force twins, but if you want more than that you're going to have to find that hack. To get into the cheat console Press Ctrl+Shift+C, type forcetwins and hey presto - you should have 2 bundles of joy on the way.
Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 05:41:22 pm »

Alternatively...if you have Open for business exp...have your pregnant sim eat cheesecake and you are guaranteed to have twins. *I HATE TWINS* cough.

JosieOX
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 03:51:18 am »

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3&p=3&hilit=triplets+and+quads#p3

^ Scroll down and it says two. Read the text first though, to decide which version you would like.
badisbadis101

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 06:59:24 pm »

I forgot the password and username to my account on inteen even though I need,well want that hack real bad but It won't let me reregister either for some reason but then again currently you can't register there...Cheesy

I am an Adult,but I don't act like one!:walk:
Lol jk,anyways feel free to PM me please do not email me though I appreciate all the courtesy in those emails but however it may send spam with it...:chainsaw:
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 07:44:44 pm »

You can find the triplets and quads mod at http://www.simbology.com.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
badisbadis101

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 01:41:27 pm »

Thanks jase!

I am an Adult,but I don't act like one!:walk:
Lol jk,anyways feel free to PM me please do not email me though I appreciate all the courtesy in those emails but however it may send spam with it...:chainsaw:
tunatunatuna
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 06:51:37 pm »

HOW DO U HAVE QUADS!!!???
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 07:22:17 pm »

Quote from: tunatunatuna;1268635
HOW DO U HAVE QUADS!!!???

Please don't yell... people are more likely to bite your head off for doing that.  I know you're excited, but it turns certain people off from helping you unfortunately.  :rabbit:  

Reading is fundamental... and important.  Go to the link in Jase's post and look under Mod descriptions for the info on it.  It's been addressed all through this thread already.  I'm sure you'll find the answer just as easily, if not already by now.  :lol:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: