Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 09:31:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115664 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 08:08:52 pm »

Wow, you're doing a great job! Mooore!

And...god I wouldn't have punched Melody. I would have given her a Chuck Norris roundhouse.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2006, 08:55:40 pm »

Ok I just found this story and read it from start to finish! I am addicted! I cannot wait to find out what will happen next! Great story! Keep it coming!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2006, 12:50:18 am »

Hurry!!!! lol I'm so loving this story

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2006, 11:36:55 am »

HURRY!!!! pwease Smiley
Great story , I hope its her Uncle Ethan and not someone bad

LAX is whats up.
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2006, 01:27:07 pm »

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 03:20:56 pm »

The man bent down and looked at her. He brushed the strands of hair from her face and held the back of his hand to her cool skin. He lent in closer and traced his hand down her jaw line to her neck, still she didn’t move.

He put his hand under her head and lifted her up. She didn’t react as he walked through the park with her in his arms. She stayed in the darkness that had her.

He walked deeper into the park to where his car was parked and laid her on the back seat. He looked at her young face and smiled as he shut the car door.

Morgan opened her eyes hours later. The bright light burnt her eyes forcing her to close them again. She tried to move her hands up to her face, but her arms were secured to what ever she was lying on. She struggled against them, pain searing through her arm.

She tried to scream, but couldn’t. No sound came out of her throat. She fought again to open her eyes, but the lids were heavy. She felt a hand on her chest pressing her down as she fell into darkness again.

--------------------------------

Adam paced the floor. Morgan had been gone hours. Melody had persuaded him to stay put and wait for her, but he was worried.

“Come to bed Adam, she’ll be here when you wake up.”
“And what if she isn’t?”
“She will be trust me.” Said Melody smiling at him. He sat back on the sofa and groaned in frustration.
“This is doing you no good. She’ll come back. I promise. I mean look its pouring it down she has no where to go. She’ll be back.”

Adam let Melody lead him to his room. He got changed and climbed into bed fighting against the need to go out and look for Morgan. Melody climbed in next to him and leaned against him.
“Close your eyes.” She said.

Adam sat back up desperately running his hands through his hair. “I can’t do this. I can’t just go to bed.”
“Adam, listen to me. You have to. Its time to let go, let her sulk. She’ll come back when she has calmed down.”

Adam lay down again and Melody curled her back into him. His eyes slowly closed and Melody smiled as he fell asleep. She curled up closer to him and closed her own eyes. Happy that she had convinced him to stay.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 03:52:26 pm by flid » Logged

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 03:59:34 pm »

a cliffhanger?? You leave it on a CLIFFHANGER?Huh??

aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh ..... c'mon already and get to the next bit.... :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 04:08:54 pm »

WHAT?!? Noooooo!
man im so into this that im going to sit here until u update , brb
lol great story keep it up

LAX is whats up.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 01:36:50 am »

Aww.. I read the first three pages of the story and it stops on the most interesting chapter! Update soon! It's an awesome story! ^^
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 02:24:40 pm »

Adam leapt out of bed as soon as he woke up and ran into Morgan’s room. His heart rate shot up as he saw her empty bed. He could see it was empty and flat, but he still ran over and pulled the covers back as if by some miracle the bed only looked empty, but it was. The bare sheet stared back up at him.

He raced out of her room and checked the bathroom, but she wasn’t there either. Running back into his bedroom he grabbed his jeans and jumper and pulled them on. Melody was a wake and sat up leaning against the headboard.
“She hasn’t come back.” He said to her.
“Maybe she just isn’t ready.”
“I am going to look for her.”
“Adam?”
“No don’t, I listened last night, I should have looked then. What if something has happened to her?”

He raced out of the flat before Melody had time to answer. He didn’t know where to look. There was no where she could go. He stopped and put his hands to his head trying to think like Morgan. The Trailer.

He flagged down a cab and gave the driver the directions to the trailer they had stayed in years before.  The driver dropped him off just out side a town called Pine Springs. He looked around, everything was different. Litter had been replaced with trees and flowers, the cracked paving stones were gone and in their place stood perfect white concrete.

He looked behind him, the old windmill stood exactly where he remembered it, but its surroundings were different. He ran along the road to where the trailer should have been, but it was gone. Imperial Town was gone. It was all new, white shining buildings, the town had been re born.

He stared at the new building that replaced his old home, his eyes were playing tricks on him he was sure of it. He turned and ran. He ran as fast as he could, his legs focusing on one place. Her parent’s old house. He stood outside it; a new family had moved in, the house was completely different. The windows gleamed under the sun light, the front door stood perfectly free of the police tape.

Adam felt the tears prickling at the back of his eyes; he had been so sure she would be there. He leant against the wall of her old house and ran his hands through his hair nearly pulling it out with the force.

Morgan felt the sound gently starting to penetrate her ear drums as the buzzing of the room came to life. She tried to open her eyes. But they wouldn’t move, they felt as if they were glued shut. Her body felt dead. She fought against her self trying to make her eyes open and mouth move but all she managed was a light murmur. She tried to lift her head, but it felt too heavy for her neck, she tried moving it from side to side, a deep burning began in her forehead.
“Keep still and it wont hurt” a male voice said from somewhere above her.
She tried to respond but couldn’t.
“Keep still I said.” He repeated. “You leave me no choice. Keep your arm still or this is going to hurt.”

She focused her attention on her arm, but she couldn’t feel it, it was as if she wasn’t there in her body, her sprit was just in blackness. She felt like she was in limbo. Lost somewhere between this world and the real one, her soul just floating. She felt her self falling back, sinking and she tried to scream. She heard the sound in her own head but the scream held no substance.

Tears rolled down her face, but there was no dampness on her cheeks. The place was dead. There was no breeze in the air, no smell or sound. It was just black. Tiny flashes flicked occasionally in front of her. Her father her mother and Adam all of them out of reach. If she could just hold onto one of them maybe she could find her way back.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:01 pm »

WoW
what happened to her arm?

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 05:59:26 pm »

A needle

Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2006, 12:35:00 am »

ahhhh! I have to know what happens! LOL I love this story! Great work Flid! You have me just checking all the time for updates!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
omgitsamelia

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2006, 01:32:48 am »

im so confused! did somebody kidnapp her?
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2006, 05:49:22 am »

Quote from: omgitsamelia
im so confused! did somebody kidnapp her?

if i told you that I would give away whats going to happen he he he.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: