Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 07:23:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115709 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2006, 07:34:46 am »

And again you leave us waiting for updates! *Stares at screen willing an update*

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2006, 10:58:40 am »

*joins in with dangerousmouse with willing an update* I'm loving this story.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2006, 02:16:06 pm »

Poor Adam! Poor Morgan! -cries- I can't even guess what's going to happen to them! Please update soon!
missd735

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2006, 06:52:15 pm »

That is amazing. I hope her father doesn't die! I'll be keeping up with this story for sure!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2006, 01:40:21 pm »

Adam went to the flat. He opened the door and for a brief second he fooled himself into thinking that Morgan would be waiting inside, but there was only Melody. The flat seemed empty without Morgan in it, there was no life left in it or in himself. Melody greeted him with a smile, her perfect white teeth shone out brightly and her long blonde hair framed her face to perfection, but he couldn’t muster the energy to even fake a smile.
“Any joy?” she asked
He shook his head not feeling confident enough to speak.

He let his blonde hair spill over his eyes to hide the pain he was feeling inside. If he could have curled up on the carpet and cried he would have done. It felt like part of him was missing. Morgan had been part of his life for so long, for her to leave like this with no word was just strange and out of character for her.

Melody got up from the old worn brown sofa and walked over to him, she ran her slender fingers down his arm tracing along his flesh with her neatly manicured nails. “If she wanted you to find her then she would be here Adam. Let her go.”
He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, he couldn’t do it, he couldn’t just leave her like that.
“Adam, it’s for the best. You need to live your life now.” Melody said trying to make him see that this was for the best.

-----------------------------

Over the next month Adam slowly went through the motions. He went to work, went to sleep and went to work again. He had phoned all the hospitals, homeless centres and anywhere else he could think of, but no one had seen a Morgan Harris.
Melody was getting frustrated with him, if only he would move on.

“Adam.” Said Melody as she reached across the Formica table to him and held his hand. “I think you should come and live with me.”
“What?” he said pulling him self out of his thoughts.

“You, being here it’s no good. Its time to move on, it’s been, what, 4 weeks?”
“She might come back.” He said hopefully.
“If she was coming back she would have done so by now. Come and live with me, we’ll get a place of our own, we don’t have to live with my mother.”
“I can’t afford it, I can barely afford this place.”
“I’ll pay, it’ll be our place.”
“Yeah.” He said half-heartedly. He didn’t want to leave, but he had to face it. Morgan wasn’t coming back.

The flat him and Morgan had shared may not have been much. It was tatty and dingy, nothing matched and most of the furniture was falling to bits, but it was still theirs. Leaving it behind would be like closing a chapter on his life that he was sure wasn’t quite finished.

It didn’t take long for Melody to come up with a place for them to live. In fact it took less than twenty four hours. Adam thought she had planned him moving in all along, but he didn’t say anything, he didn’t have the energy to argue. He still had no word from Morgan and he had no where else to look. She was gone and it made him feel empty.

Adam packed his stuff into boxes. He was amazed at how much stuff he had actually acquired. Melody had talked him out of bringing any of the furniture; his personal items were all he needed.

He stopped in Morgan’s doorway. The room was empty and cold, it looked exactly as it had when she left. Even though it was just a bed and a wardrobe it was still Morgan’s room. He didn’t know if he should take it all with him or leave it for her.

Much to Melody’s annoyance Adam had decided to keep paying the rent just in case Morgan did return. She had tried to talk him out of it, but he couldn’t stand the thought of Morgan coming back to a bare flat and all her stuff gone.

“Ready?” asked Melody when she came back from adding the last box to the back of the car.
Adam stared at the empty room. So many memories. He nodded and walked quietly out locking the door behind him. He sat quietly in the car, casting his eyes up to his window as if by some miracle Morgan would appear there, but of course she didn’t.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2006, 04:51:00 pm »

What happened to Morgan?
Is she still alive?
Is there any hope for her to reach her family or Adam again?

I must know...!!! 0-o

P.S. I see Melody finally got some eyebrows in these last few chapters.. Wink
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 04:53:31 pm by Elven_Song » Logged
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2006, 05:13:52 pm »

yeah lmao  i finally remembered to replace them.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2006, 09:10:33 pm »

haha umm im just wondering why Adam is wearing an Engagement ring?

LAX is whats up.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2006, 01:30:44 am »

Woah.. and so does Melody.. -le gaspeh!- They didn't..! He couldn't...! 0-o Noooo! :bounce: Omigoodness! flid, you'd better update soon before this new information processes completely and my loyalties move from Adam.. >.>
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2006, 05:02:00 am »

sorry that was my fault i was winding the members of my site up and got them engaged as a joke he he

rest assured they arent engaged

yet mrhahaha

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 05:30:26 am »

Morgan lay still, she could hear the constant bleeping sound next to her. Someone else was in the room with her; she could hear papers being shuffled. She tried to move her arms, but they were still stuck.

“hello.” Said a voice next to her. The same voice that had spoken to her before. “Can you hear me? If you can wiggle your fingers.”

It took her a moment to take in what was being said, he head felt strange as if she was still floating. She gently moved her fingers.

“Good. Can you tell me your name?” asked the voice.

She tried to speak, but her throat was sore and on fire. She only managed a whisper. “Morgan.”

“Hello Morgan. Can you open your eyes for me?”
Morgan concentrated on lifting the lids to her eyes, everything was so bright that it stung and made her squint.

She heard the sound of Velcro letting its grip go. Her arms felt lighter all of a sudden, she tired to move them again and this time she was able to.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light and she looked around. The room was bare except for her bed and some medical equipment.

“Your in hospital Morgan. I am Jason, your nurse.” He said.
She tried to think. She didn’t remember coming to hospital, she didn’t even remember being I’ll.
“How long..”
“You’ve been here about a month. You need to rest. A park warden found you and brought you in you have been very lucky Morgan.”

« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 10:49:38 am by flid » Logged

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 01:43:45 pm »

O.M.G.
(P.S. Where did you get the doctors hair?)

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2006, 02:10:35 pm »

I have no idea where the hair is from. Next time I am in bodyshop I will look.

Adam walked awkwardly up the stairs with a box in his arms. The smell of fresh paint hung in the air mixed in with the air fresheners. Everything was so bright and white. The sun shone through the large window on the stair case. He followed Melody up to their new flat.

Everything looked new and un-touched. It was like a showroom.
“Are you coming in?” said Melody as she saw him hesitating at the door way.
“Yeah sorry. Its just wow.”
“Nice isn’t it. I told you you’d like it.” She said smiling.

Melody un-packed a box in the kitchen area and plugged in their new kettle. Adam stood watching with his hands in his pockets. There was a light knock at the door and Adam turned.
“Hi kids, thought I would come and give you a hand.” Said Julie as she walked in.
“Hey mum. Not working today?” asked Melody
“No, Ben’s in today and its quiet. Told him to call me if he had any problems, so I thought I would come and help you two.”
“Thanks mum.” Said Melody cheerfully.

“How you doing Adam?” she said walking over to him.
“Yeah I’m ok.” He said trying to smile at her as he talked.
“Still no word?” She knew what Morgan meant to him, even if her daughter didn’t. She could see it in his face that he was missing having her around.
“No, nothing.”

Melody cleared her throat and walked over to them “Mum if you two start bringing the boxes upstairs, we can put them in the spare room and un-pack slowly.” She said trying getting them off the Morgan conversation as quickly as she could.

Once Julie had left and all the boxes where in the flat it was dark outside.
“I’m going to grab a shower ok?” asked Adam. The place didn’t quite feel like home, his stuff was here, but it just wasn’t quite right.
“Yeah sure. Want me to join you?” she said winking.
“Well I er…”
“God Adam I was joking. Lighten up. I’ll order Chinese you get a shower.”

Adam laughed her comment off and went into the bathroom locking the door behind him. She might have been joking, but just in case.

He turned the shower on and leaned against the counter as he waited for the water to run hot.  

The steam filled the room and started to make Adam's skin clammy. He glanced at him self as he rested his head against the mirror. He imagined Morgan outside somewhere, stuck in the cold with hunger tearing at her stomach.

Why had she done this? What was so bad that she had run away from him? He thought that he was the one person she would be completely honest with, but recently she had been so distant and he couldn’t understand it.

Stepping under the shower he let the hot water slide down his back. The heat stung the skin on his shoulders slightly, turning the muscles down his arms to a heated pink colour. He let the water run through his hair and down over his face, trying to wash away the guilt he felt about Morgan. If only she would tell him she was ok. Even if she didn’t want anything to do with him, he would be happy if he knew she was safe.

There was a light knock on the door breaking his thoughts and Melody called to him that dinner had arrived. He hadn’t realised how long he had actually been stood under the water.
"I'll be two minutes." he called back to her as he washed his hair quickly.

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 03:47:52 pm »

I wish adam would just wake up !

LAX is whats up.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2006, 03:54:10 pm »

Erm.. I believe the doctor's hair is from MTS2.. if you go through a few pages on the dowloads page you might find it, 'cause it's pretty recent. Sorry I can't remember exactly who it was from.. =(

Darn! I was hoping Adam would realize what he was doing and search desperately for Morgan..! lol. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens in future chapters.. Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: