Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 09:40:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115718 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2006, 03:31:20 pm »

oooh that melody is evil!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2006, 03:37:43 pm »

Ok I'm officially hooked. Godsblast it I know it really wiil he or wont he story, but I really need to know whats next. :lovestor: lol

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 03:56:02 pm »

lol, I agree Kathwynn , like I said about melody...........
(speak of the devil lol)

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2006, 04:20:18 pm »

Lmao you all make me laugh with your Melody comments. They have even started an I hate Melody club on my forum. I love posting pictures to wind them up lmao.

So glad your all enjoying this, I was quite nervous about posting it on here at first, but so glad I did.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2006, 04:25:48 pm »

oh we love this story!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2006, 06:41:03 pm »

Yay! A nice big update! ^^ I wish I could have checked last night.. I had a hjard time getting to sleep 'cause I kept thinking about possibilities for the ending! xD
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2006, 07:05:46 pm »

Im so glad you posted here , I would be short 2 great storys if you hadnt!
Cheesy (lol bob)

LAX is whats up.
omgitsamelia

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2006, 12:43:27 am »

this is getting better and better.

it might make you happy to know that i've saved the link for this story in my favorites so i can check up on it for updates every once in a while. woohoo!

keep updating, love it so far!
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2006, 02:49:34 am »

heeeheeee i just figured out why i hate melody she has looks and money but she is missing the main thing she needs most. lol she has NO CLASS at least morgan has class even when she goes nuts

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2006, 02:58:54 pm »

hey flid I think this is what morgan would say if she wrote a letter to Melody.

Dear Melody ,
I hate your guts , and hope you die very very soon.

Up Yours,
Morgan Harris

lol

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2006, 03:26:41 pm »

Melody watched as Adams mood quickly changed. He went from slow and sulky to happy and bursting with life in a matter of seconds. He practically dragged her down each isle, throwing allsorts of stuff into the trolley. Stuff that she was sure they didn’t need.

She paid for their shopping and Adam raced it through the car park to their car. “Slow down.” Called Melody behind him. “What's the rush?”
“Nothing, I just want to get home. I hate shopping.
She laughed at him. “I never would have guessed.”

They pulled up outside Adams old block. Adam ran up to his flat with the tiniest hope that Morgan would be there, angry and ready to scream at him that he wasn’t home. He stood outside the door hesitating. At least while he hoped he could imagine it was true and that she would be inside waiting for him, mad that he had stayed away for the night.

He forced him self to unlock the door, the darkness spilled out into the hall. She hadn’t come back, his mail sat on the floor untouched. She hadn’t been back at all. He walked back down the stairs, his head low, and the mail still in the flat.

“No mail?” asked Melody sarcastically.
“No, no mail.” He said sadly.
“She’s gone Adam, for god sake give it up and get on with your life, with our life.”

“That’s easy for you to say, you two never got on, but it’s not like her and you need to accept her as part of my life.”
“But she isn’t part of your life is she.” Spat Melody. “She took her self out of your life.” She said as she forced the car into first gear and sped off driving with her temper.

Adam got out of the car as soon as they pulled up. He didn’t bother to wait for Melody as he stormed up to their flat. Melody watched him race up the stairs his expression set in a grimace. ‘I’ll win this’ she promised her self.’

She walked in behind him and threw her bags onto the sofa. “Is this what its going to be like?” she shouted. “You always thinking of her, but here with me? I mean its not like you have ever been involved that way is it?”

Adam didn’t answer her, he stood grinding his teeth determined not to shout back.

“Answer me Adam.”

The doctor hadn’t been happy to let Morgan go home, but she had insisted that if he didn’t she would just discharge her self. She had spent a month in intensive care and a couple of weeks recovering on the ward. All she wanted to do was go home and see Adam.

“Now I hope you will take better care of yourself.” Said the nurse. “Hypothermia is a serious illness. You were very lucky that, that guy had left something at work or you would have been dead when he found you in the morning.

Morgan looked down not wanting to answer. So what if she died. Who would care? Her parents wouldn’t know and Adam probably wouldn’t even notice. He hadn’t bothered to see her she had discovered after asking the nurse, so why would he care if she died?

The nurse handed her a bag containing her old clothes reluctantly. Morgan’s clothes had been dirty and torn, the hospital staff refused to let her leave wearing them, and instead they had arranged for one of the hospital volunteers to collect some clothing for her from the Salvation Army. Morgan had only agreed in hope it would get her home quicker.

She stood fidgeting with her carrier bag that contained her old clothes, really they should have gone straight into the dustbin, but Morgan owned little clothes and didn’t want to let them go.
"Take these four times a day" said the nurse as she handed Morgan a course of antibiotics.
Morgan took the bottle, but said nothing.
The nurse handed her a card, Morgan looked at it first before grabbing it at the corner as if it would bite her.

“This is the number of the GP here, if you have any problems or feel I’ll then please call.”
“I will.” She said giving an empty promise.

Morgan slowly walked up the stairs to their flat. On one hand she was looking forward to seeing Adam, but on the other she was ready to shout at him for not visiting her. She had been in the hospital for over a month and not received one call or card.

The flat was cold when she opened the door. Cold and dark. The windows were white from the snow that had fallen the night before and undisturbed.
Morgan flicked on the light switch and looked around; she could see her own breath floating out like a ghost of air.
"Adam?" she called, but all she got back was the faint echo of her own voice.

She dropped her carrier bag by the door and shut it behind her. Her stomach felt as cold as the flat as she walked from room to room looking for Adam. She hesitated outside his door, the only room she hadn’t checked. She knew he wouldn’t be in there, the signs around the flat gave a clear indication that he hadn’t been home for at least a week.

Morgan eased the door open. Light from the hallway rushed in. The room was empty, all except the made bed. The pit of stomach went cold as she took in what she saw. He had to be here? He just had to. She ran over to the wardrobe and flung open the doors, the emptiness greeted her, making her choke back a sob. She reached her arm out and touched the cold wood at the back, hoping in some way that it was just an illusion.

She slumped down on his bed, burying her face in hands, she let the tears fall. All this time and he hadn’t come to see she had hoped it was just work or something else, when in fact he hadn’t even been home to notice she was missing. Did he feel anything for her? Had he been worried in the slightest?

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2006, 04:32:14 pm »

O.M.G.
flid how do you manage to update right when I sign off lol
Poor Morgan , on the bright side I feel an Adam - Melody fight coming on lol

LAX is whats up.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2006, 08:27:10 pm »

YAY! Adam Melody fight! Woohoo!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2006, 09:46:29 pm »

maybe now adam will start waking up another great update give us more

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2006, 01:35:19 pm »

Morgan woke hours later, she wasn’t sure how much time had passed, but it was dark outside, the moonlight shone in through the un curtained window, gently illuminating the dingy room. Morgan eased her self up and peered out of the glass. Shops and houses glistened brightly as the rains drops sparkled over the Christmas lights that were hung everywhere.

Her breath steamed up the glass of her window, creating a ghostly image which she had to wipe away to look outside, people passed below, laughing and chatting with each other. Their arms laden with bags and gifts. Morgan felt empty inside as she watched them. The room she stood in didn’t reflect the normal Christmas. There was no tree, no pile of bags that Adam had left around. Nothing.

Morgan’s heart thumped harshly against the inside of her chest as she heard footsteps climbing the stairs on the other side of her front door. Quickly Morgan ran over and opened the door slightly to peer out. She saw the blond hair of Adams head approach as she felt her self smile with relief in her brief moment of happiness.

He got closer and turned to the next flight of stairs, the dim light shed from the weak bulb in the hall reflected over his face. It wasn’t Adam.
Defeated, Morgan gently closed the door and rested against it as she bit back the tears that were threatening to fall again.

Christmas Eve finally came. Adam hadn’t been back to the flat for just over two weeks, not that he hadn’t wanted to, but when ever he had suggested going back to check for mail, Melody had instantly seen through him. She knew that he wanted to check if Morgan had come back. He never got anything important through the mail. Whenever he would return his face would always be sullen and his mood would be no better.

The silver tree was decorated in coloured glass baubles and fairy lights that flashed gently. Underneath were presents wrapped in the specific paper that Melody had chosen. Normally Adam would wrap Morgan’s gifts in daft kid’s paper; it was part of their game. He would always try and find the cutest paper possible, everything from Whinnie the pooh to daft little Santa cartoons.

The gifts for Melody were wrapped in silver paper to match the tree. Melody had insisted that it had to look sophisticated; she had even criticized his wrapping technique. Sometimes he didn’t know why he bothered.

Adam gave the tree one last glare before turning of the lights and going to bed. Melody was already asleep. She had gone to bed early so he could wrap her gifts properly as she had put it; he was fed up with trying to live up to her whims. Surely there was more to life than making sure everything matched and fitted in correctly.

He pulled the covers over himself and listened to Melody’s slow breathing. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Melody; it just seemed to him that everything she did was fake. She even dressed him up like some kind of doll. What she saw in him, he had no idea.
He drifted off to sleep as he thought about Morgan. This would be their first Christmas since they met when they wouldn’t be waking up together and him teasing her about Santa coming.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: