Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 10:36:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115472 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2006, 03:13:37 pm »

awww poor Adam , and poor Morgan
In the meantime BRING ON THE ADAM-MELODY BREAKUP FIGHT lol

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2006, 03:18:18 pm »

“Adam.” Said Melody gently.
He opened his eyes slightly to see Melody’s smiling face.
“It’s Christmas.” She whispered.
Adam sat up, had she finally given into the excitement of Christmas? He hadn’t expected her to be awake or even waking him up.

He followed her into their lounge where the presents seemed to have doubled. Melody put her arms round him, her warm body pressed up against his as she placed a light kiss on his mouth. “Happy first Christmas. “She said smiling.
“Happy first Christmas.” He replied.

Adam sat himself on the sofa next to Melody. She pulled out one of the neatly wrapped gifts and handed it to him. “Thank you.” he said as he did the same for her.
She opened her present. Inside was a framed picture of them together. The boarder of the frame was silver decorated with matching roses. He had bought the frame especially knowing how much she liked everything to match.

He opened his, inside were two designer shirts, his heart sank. She was always dressing him up, never happy with how he was or his choice of dress. “They’re lovely.” He said trying to hide his real feelings from his voice.

As they exchanged and opened all their gifts for each other, Adam realised he basically had a new wardrobe. There were shirts, jumpers, trousers, jeans and many t-shirts.
“I thought you could throw away all your old stuff now.” Said Melody. “And that nice blue shirt would look good tonight.”
Adam frowned at her. “What's wrong with the stuff I already have?” he asked.
“Oh come one Adam, half that stuff you have had for god knows how long. Don’t you feel embarrassed when you go out?”
“Not really. It doesn’t matter what people think of me.” He said defensively.
She sighed; it was like trying to talk to a wall. “Don’t you want to look nice?”
“Yes, but I like what I like. I don’t see why you’re always trying to dress me up.”

“Talking of dressing up.” She said ignoring him. “I was saying I think the blue shirt would look nice tonight with the black trousers, or even these jeans.” She said holding up a pair of jeans that looked as if someone had worn them in a fight. They were full of tears and frays he wasn’t sure they were new.
“What do you mean tonight?” he asked.

“There is a party that we are going to, I want you too meet some of my Uni friends.”
“Then why can’t I just go as me?”
“Because your scruffy.” She snapped. She was getting angry with him now. Why can’t men just do as they were told?

“Then why are you with me? If the way I look bothers you so much why don’t you shack up with one of your uni friends?” he was angry with her now. Sometimes she could just be so picky. Everything had to be perfect on the outside even if it was falling apart on the inside.
“You’ll wear these clothes tonight.” She yelled. “Or don’t bother coming. Now if you don’t mind I am going to get ready.”
“Its Christmas day for god sake, are you going to spend the whole day getting ready for a night out?” He was shocked, this was mad even for her.
“Yes, and if you don’t like it you know where the door is.” She said as she pointed across the room.
“Fine.” He said. “You spend the day in the bathroom. I’m going out. Happy Christmas.” He said.

Adam threw on his clothes and walked out of their apartment. His head was a mess. What did Melody really want from him? He had no money, she didn’t like the way he dressed and she was always finding ways to try and change him. She hated having cosy nights in. All that seemed to matter to her was going to parties. Whenever he went with her he felt like he was on display.

The streets outside were white from the night before. He could see children trying to ride their new bikes up and down but the depth of the snow stopped them. Houses still had their curtains shut, but the lights that shone through showed that there would be families in there just getting up and handing presents to each other.

He walked slowly until he reached the old building where he and Morgan had shared a flat. A year ago they would be sat in their nightwear exchanging gifts and laughing at each other. The television would be on, playing out some old children’s classic Christmas movie while they sat in a mass of torn paper. Adam smiled sadly to him self as he remembered it. He wished he knew where Morgan was and that she was alright.

Even if she didn’t want to see him. Leaving the way she did just left it as an open chapter in his life. One that he wished he could close.

Morgan sat on the couch. The world around her was celebrating Christmas; she could hear the people in the flat above enjoying the festives with their family. She flicked the channel over bringing the queens face onto the screen as she delivered her yearly speech, Morgan stared at the television, not paying attention to what was actually on.

For a second Morgan dismissed the clicking noise as it came from the lock mechanism of the front door, but once it reached her she sat up. The door opened slowly and she held her breath frozen to where she sat. In her head she saw her self reaching for the wine bottle that was next to her, but she couldn’t get her body to react as the intruder opened the door further.

Blond hair and blue eyes peeked round the gap in the door, it took Morgan a moment to register that it was Adam. She stayed where she was just staring at him, she couldn’t believe it was him, she was sure that he would vanish if she blinked. He stared back at her with equal disbelief and for a minute neither of them spoke.

“Morgan?” he asked as he walked over to her, his face softening into a smile. “Morgan?”
Morgan just continued to watch him, her body still wouldn’t listen to her, her mouth wouldn’t move.

He rushed over to where she sat and stood in front of her. “Morgan, where have you been?”
She let out the breath she was holding as her temper rose at his question. “Me?” she said, her voice raised.” Where have I been? Where have you been? I have been right here alone.”

Adam looked down at the floor; he didn’t want to tell her he had moved out. As mad as that sounded he just couldn’t actually say it. Obviously she knew, he hadn’t been home and his stuff was gone, but to confirm to her that he had moved one, he couldn’t think about it.

“Oh I get it.” She said. “Your living with Melody aren’t you? I am not here for a while and you pack your bags and bugger off like I never existed. Did you even bother that I wasn’t here? Did you leave the minute I was gone?”
“Of course I bothered, I looked for you.” He replied hurt.
“Yeah? Well its doesn’t look like that to me, looks like as soon as I was out the way you shacked up with that, that…”
“That what Morgan?” he asked.
“Nothing forget it. What have you come here for anyway? Shouldn’t you be home with Melody”? She spat the name out as childishly as she could to make her point.

“Don’t slag her off, she helped me when I was searching for you. You had been gone weeks. There was no word, no note, nothing. You had just vanished.
“Yeah I bet she helped you alright, helped you to pack your bags.”
“Morgan your being stupid now.”
“Me stupid?” she yelled. “Don’t you dare call me stupid, you’re the stupid one for moving in with her, you should have…?”
“I should have what Morgan?”
“Nothing. Forget it. Go home.”

“For god sake Morgan.” He said in frustration. “Tell me what you were going to say.”
“Nothing, I told you go home.”
Adam put his fists up to the side of his head, tension running along the muscles in his arms. “Morgan just say it.” He yelled through gritted teeth.”

Morgan turned her back on him and concentrated on breathing. She couldn’t tell him, he wasn’t hers any more, she didn’t have the right. It hurt so much, she didn’t realise how much she had bottled up the pain from Adam not being there.

“Morgan. Tell me!”

“You should have stayed here.” She said in a whisper.
“Stayed here? Why? For you to have your little tantrums with me?”
“No.”
“Then why?” he asked.

She answered him but her voice was so low that he couldn’t hear her.
“Why Morgan.”

She replied again

“Morgan god damn it, just tell me.”
She turned to him, but she wouldn’t look into his eyes.
“Morgan?”

Tears rolled down her cheeks staining her face. “Because I……. because I love you.”

Adam didn’t know what to say or how to feel. He watched as she slowly lifted her gaze up to meet his. She finally looked into his eyes, but they stayed blank, he didn’t know how he was supposed to react or what he was supposed to do, he had never realised.

Morgan forced her mouth into a fake smile and nodded at him. From the look on his face she knew in that instance that he didn’t feel the same, or even see her like that. To him she would always be that kid that he ran away with. She knew that now. She put her head down and turned away from him.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2006, 03:34:30 pm »

MORE MORE!!! LOL

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2006, 05:03:44 pm »

NOOOOO! Ok must.... have.... more!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2006, 06:44:20 pm »

Who ever invented cliff hangers is going to he l l , maybe he will see Melody there lol , speaking of the devil her self lol Im glad Adam stood up to her.
Please update soon flid!!!!

LAX is whats up.
Kielen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:48 pm »

AUGH!!!!
NONONO!!!!

Bah humbug.

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2006, 08:58:16 pm »

Wow! I'm gone for no more than a day and a half and look what happens!! Keep updating flid, I must see what happens! (I'm still reading Morgan's backround story by the way, it's so long!!) ^^
omgitsamelia

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2006, 09:08:49 pm »

This was such a great update. Morgan finally came out and told Adam how she feels! I really hope that the last part isn't right and that in the next update he says something about feeling the same way. I hate cliffhangers! How will I be able to wait?!?!
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2006, 02:56:52 pm »

Well at least Adams' been told with big flashing neon letters. But eek now what??!!
I really hope that the melody vs. morgan fight is soon, that I can't wait to see!!
Again waits patiently for next update Cheesy

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2006, 04:54:18 pm »

Adam reached out and grabbed her arm; she looked up at him in shock. “Adam?”

He pulled her closer to him, lining his body up with hers; his hands went to her cheeks and cupped her face. She closed her eyes at the warmth of his body against hers. Adam hesitated for a moment and just watched her, she was beautiful to him, always had been, he had just never admitted it.

He smiled as he lowered his face down to hers so that his mouth gently touched her soft lips. Morgan moved in even closer to him, putting her arms around his back to hold him as close as possible. She opened her mouth to him and invited him in, daring him, but not taking the last step.

Adam gently explored her mouth, his tongue caressing hers with every gentle flick. The day’s growth of whiskers gently tickling across her skin as his hand slid from her face and down her side, tracing the small curves of her figure until his fingers rested at the bottom of her blouse.

He pulled away for a moment to search her face as if seeking permission, Morgan smiled and gently nipped at the flesh on his neck, tasting the sweet salty taste of him mixed in with his spicy cologne.

Adam laughed as she ran her hands up under his top, teasing the flesh on his back with her fingertips.

“Something funny?” she asked.
“Nope. Nothing at all.” He said smiling at her.

He lifted her up to him, taking her full weight. She leaned her whole body against him and he savoured the moment, his stomach was flipping, he had never realised how much he had wanted her till now.

“What are you doing?” she asked laughing.
Adam gave her a mischievous grin. “You’ll see.”

Morgan put her arms around his neck and held him as close as she could. He adjusted his grip and walked out of the lounge and into the bedroom.

He placed her down on the carpeted floor next to his old bed
"What are..." she tried to ask before he put his finger over her lips to shush her.

Adam dipped his head down to Morgan, only touching her with his lips on hers, his fingers gently went to the buttons on her top, and he opened them one by one slowly exposing her skin to the cool air of the bedroom.

He lent her against the wall and her bare back touched the cold surface causing her to let out a gasp. Adam ran his mouth gently from her lips along her jaw and down to the tender skin of her neck making her skin break out in Goosebumps.

Morgan closed her eyes and let the moment she’d dreamed of so long carry her away. She gave herself to him completely and lost herself in their love. After a blissful eternity she opened her eyes to Adam’s penetrating gaze.

“I love you Morgan.” He said as she rested her head on his shoulder. “I always have.”
She pushed her self closer to him as his arms went tighter round her. He never wanted to let her go again, not now, not ever.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2006, 07:33:36 pm »

It's about time they hooked up.

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2006, 09:32:20 pm »

woohoo that's more like it adam finally got smart

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2006, 05:42:04 am »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

true love wins the day

'bout bloody time too :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2006, 05:51:49 am »

enjoy it while it last lmao

kim

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2006, 05:53:47 am »

Hey thats not nice. They better end up together its destiny

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: