Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 12:39:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115142 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2006, 04:21:00 pm »

*tosses morgan a stinky ray gun made from simwardrobe and tells her to use it on melody**shrugs*anyway that's how i would let morgan handle her lol very good update and not as big a cliffhanger as before.
thanks for picking a good spot to leave one this time,i hope morgan does go full term as for her and adam i have given up on him doing anything right since her met melody.

keep it coming flid lol i won't start chant this time

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2006, 12:36:39 am »

0-o Noo! No, no! I refuse to accept it, I refuse you hear me?

*-* This can't be happening! Morgan, Adam, Morgan, baby! Ahhh! I must see the next part!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2006, 03:55:28 am »

What Elven Song said... As I cann't say it any better..

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2006, 05:02:57 am »

oooh this gets better and better, !!!

:brain:
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2006, 12:56:10 pm »

Melody was still laughing as she got home. Stupid girl she thought. How on earth would anyone get her knocked up? They had to be out of their minds. Poor guy who ever he was.

Adam was sat at the table reading the paper as Melody came in. “You look pleased with your self.” He said looking up.
“Yeah, you could say that.”
He put his paper down and got up to walk over to her. “Want to tell me?”

“I saw Morgan today.” She said.
“Morgan? Really where?” Suddenly interested in what Melody had to tell him.
“At her home.”

Adam was confused. “What were you doing at the flat?”
“I went to tell her that seems she is working she doesn’t need you to pay her rent anymore.”
“She’s working?”
“Yeah. She has a job in a clothes shop.”
“So you thought because she is working I would stop helping her?”

“Well yeah, the only reason you pay her rent is to help her. Anyway that’s not the thing. It gets better.”
“Better?”
“Yeah not only is she working, but she said she will stop taking rent off you and guess what… this is the best bit.”

Adam didn’t know if he wanted to know, what she had told him already was bad enough. Morgan paying her own rent was like she was finally closing this part of her life.

“Come on Adam guess.”
“I can’t just tell me.”
“Well your gonna love this.” Said Melody. “She has got her self a boyfriend.”

Adams face dropped. A boyfriend? She really was moving on. He hadn’t seen her for a month, but he always thought after some cooling down time she would come back.
“You have met him?”

“No no, but while she was thinking about my che…. “Melody shut her mouth quickly as she realised what she was about to say. The excitement of seeing Morgan in such a mess had made her mouth run away with her.
“What were you just going to say? Thinking about your what?”

“Nothing it doesn’t matter.”
“Yes Melody it does. It sounded like you were going to say cheque.” He stared at her in the eyes, trying to see what she was thinking. “You haven’t tried to pay her off have you?”

“So what if I have?”
“For god sake Melody what is wrong with you. What the hell did you do that for.” He shouted.
“Don’t you raise your voice to me. She is just as bad, she took it.” She spat out trying to hurt him. “She probably needs it now anyway.”
“And what's that supposed to mean?”
“Little tramp has got her self up the duff. I mean come on look at her she can’t even look after her self and now she is carrying some poor saps baby.”
“What?...”

Adam pushed Melody out the way and went for his coat. God knows what state melody had left Morgan in.

“If you walk out that door we are through, I know where you’re going.”

Adam walked back and glared at her. “We were through a long time ago Melody. In fact I don’t think we ever began. You never wanted me for me; I couldn’t even tell you why you’re with me.”
“Because I always get what I cant have Adam. Haven’t you realised that yet.” She said laughing at him. “Also it had the plus side of ticking my daddy off. Do you know how much he keeps trying to pay me to end it with you? Every so often he ups the prize.  If we had stuck it for another few months I wouldn’t have had to work, ever.”

Adam walked right up to her so that his face was level with hers. “Your pathetic do you know that. You’re so superficial and manipulating it’s untrue. Run back to your daddy little girl.”

“You’re the pathetic one. Always letting Morgan sponge off you. She’s the one who has been manipulating you not me. I mean look what you have done for her over the years, and she repays you by getting knocked up by some guy.”

Adam laughed he couldn’t help it. “Do you know something Melody? That guy, the one you keep going on about. The father of her unborn child.”

“Yeah poor sod.”
“Yeah? Well that’s me. That is my baby she is carrying.”

Melody clenched her teeth shut and slapped him across the face as hard as she could.

“You bastard.”

“Good bye Melody.”

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2006, 01:33:57 pm »

OMG WOW   hurry up next installment PLZ !!!! :lol:

:brain:
AliceBlue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2006, 03:03:33 pm »

It's about time he left her! Personaly though, I think he should have slapped her back lol.

GAR D:
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2006, 04:42:22 pm »

Does the happy happy dance.. Melody is done the conniving lil slime... Her blond hair probably comes out a cheap bottle.. As that is all she is cheap...

Now if Adam hasn't blown it and if Morgan can wake up to what a decent guy Adam tries to be...

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2006, 04:44:21 pm »

he he remember who is writing this then answer your own questions.

mrhahahaha

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2006, 06:10:42 pm »

LMAO! I knew it! You just write this to torture us with your comments! LOL Awesome story Flid... I am always checking for updates! I really love this... and I am not really a big fan of sim stories!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2006, 06:14:59 pm »

OMG!!!!! LOL, he fianlly left that bia bia lol

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2006, 06:43:07 pm »

Fliddy-boy,
Like I said, if that baby comes out a boy his name better be Callum.
Or Keller.
Both quite decent names.
MARK MY WORDS FLID!

Hurry please next installment!!!!

LAX is whats up.
Kielen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2006, 10:54:15 pm »

AUGHHH!!!!!!!!
*dies*

MORE! MORE!

"I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2006, 01:15:00 am »

0-o Oh my.. Well, it's about time!!

I just about jumped up and did a dance when Adam told her Morgan's "poor sod" was Adam. xD
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2006, 01:38:02 am »

yeeehaaawww love what happened the way he broke the news to melody was priceless,he finally told her off yayyy adam now go do what is right lol great update now bring on the next installment lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: