Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 09:39:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115564 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: September 21, 2006, 05:02:24 pm »

I have stolen your Keller name for my next story :lol:  he he hope you dont mind.

Heres a preview of the characters:lol:

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2006, 08:50:08 pm »

right Oddball I just downloaded the three stooges and I have it on good authority that the attack Hares are ready to move.. (Where they are moving to I don't know, but they are moving...) Also can we wait till 10 am? *looks slightly red in the face* It seems that elite cammando princessess.. don't get up till 9 am... But they swear they will be ready...

Be warned Flid we will attack at dawn or maybe ten am.. You will be surprised... As we will sneak attack.. It will be splendid the attack Hares will be moving in their camo red military jackets. The three stooges will hit your flank.. or something if they don't get into a pie fight.. The commando Princessess are going to give you such a makeover... That is if they get up on time..

So name Morgans baby Keller.. I would hate to see this happen to such a sweet person..

Oh wait you named a character in the next story Keller? You are an evil person Flid.. It was going to be a splendid surprise attack at dawn. around 10 am. Next time we will prevail Oddball I swear it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 08:53:06 pm by kathwynn » Logged

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2006, 09:08:26 pm »

Awww, the story just gets better and better. Question, is it only in OFB where you can walk around the neighborhoods?

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2006, 11:10:24 am »

^^ Hey, I know you're going to turn all evil and everything pretty soon.. but I'm just enjoying it while it's all warm and fuzzy. We'll cross the dark times bridge when we get to it.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2006, 11:37:47 am »

Quote from: amar_el7ob
Awww, the story just gets better and better. Question, is it only in OFB where you can walk around the neighborhoods?

You cannot just walk around the neighborhoods in an EP (at least so far!) I think Flid just has a knack at making it look like they are... lots of scenery!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 22, 2006, 12:07:55 pm »

Oh ok, I get it now. It would be nice though if they could. I was just wondering cause I saw I think it was Angel III a sim movie and I saw how they were walking around and I saw sims in thier apartments and the Angel walked around the neighborhood, but like you said, it could be lots of scenery.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 22, 2006, 12:08:56 pm »

Yeah these people who make sim stories and movies amaze me a lot of the time! They really pull me in and make me forget its a game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Sir.Cheatalot
Endangered Species

Endangered Species

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2006, 12:32:21 pm »

Quote from: Serafina
Yeah these people who make sim stories and movies amaze me a lot of the time! They really pull me in and make me forget its a game.

i second that Cheesy

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2006, 12:35:12 pm »

Dont forget a lot of pictures and things are also photoshopped

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2006, 12:59:38 pm »

Flid, You have entertained me with your storytelling. I am generaly not interested in this style storytelling, but you make it worth my time to check and agonize over the characters you have created.

so keep up the :goodjob: :happy3:

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2006, 02:34:30 pm »

He loved the way she looked as she slept, he had never watched her properly before. Her mouth opened slightly and her face formed different expressions as she went through what ever she was dreaming about.

Adams eyes slowly closed while he watched her, drifting off into his own dreams of the future and what he and Morgan would do. Dreaming about the little life that was growing inside her.

He awoke suddenly a few hours later. Morgan was still beside him, hers eyes wide open.
"Morgan? Are you ok?"

She nodded slowly. He pulled her closer and enveloped her in his arms. "I'm here for good now. This is it, you and me against the world."
She held onto him as tight as she could, reassuring herself that he was still there.

She had woken up quickly expecting him to not be there next to her, expecting it all to have been some cruel dream. Doubt still niggled at the back of her mind though. Would he really stay? Did he want to?
Did he think she was as crazy as Melody had made out?

So many things went through her head. She pulled out of Adams arms and got out of bed. The flat was cold, but she didn’t feel it. She needed to clear her head, to get things off her chest and out in the open. She smiled at Adam as she walked out of the room and went to the lounge to sit and try to sort her thoughts out.

"My father’s alive." she said as he followed her and sat down. "I saw him the night I hit Melody. He was in town with Ethan."

Adam didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know how to respond. For the first time she was opening up to him and he didn’t want to spoil that by saying something wrong and scaring her. Instead he stroked her hair and let her carry on.

Morgan stood up, this was going over and over in her head, her whole body felt uncomfortable.

"He actually looked at me Adam. He walked past me and stared right into my eyes and smiled. I wish he had recognised me."

"I saw him at Christmas too. I know where they live. I have been there a few times, but I watched them through the window. Do you think they miss me?" she asked pulling back to look at him for his response.
"Of course they miss you Morgan. Who wouldn’t, but they have to carry on with their lives." he said. "Maybe you should speak to them, let them know its you." he suggested.

Tears rolled down from her eyes as pain knotted deep inside her. Pain that she had kept locked away from everyone including her self.
"I've thought about it, but what if they don’t want me? What if too much time has passed and they turn me away."

Adam leant over and wrapped his arms tightly around her. "Why on earth would you think that? He asked shocked. "Your parents love you; they would never turn you away."

Morgan pulled back, as much as she wanted to curl up against him and cry she couldn’t. She had to get this out, she just couldn’t hold onto it anymore.

“After what I did, why would they want me back? I ruined everything.”
“You ran away from the foster home and tried to take care of your little brother. That’s not so bad Morgan.” He said trying to reassure her.
She shook her head. “That’s not it.”

He frowned confused. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand.”

She buried her face in her hands. Adam wasn’t sure if he should hold her and try to comfort her or just let her get it all out.

She lifted her head and looked at him before he had chance to decide.
“You don’t get it do you. My mother, she was being attacked. He had plagued our lives for as long as I could remember, first taking my uncle and nearly killing him. He did so much to our family, but I did the final thing and I ruined it. What I did was worse then anything he ever did.”

Adam watched her, he didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know what she could have done that was so bad.
“What did you do?” he asked daring him self to ask.

“It was all my fault. My fault we went into care. My fault my father went to prison. So why? Why would my family want me back?” she said almost yelling the last part.

“Morgan, you’re not making sense. What did you do?”

Morgan fell to her knees and hunched into her self screaming deeply in anger. “I killed him Adam.” She yelled. “I took my fathers gun and I killed him.”

“I stood there as he beat my mother, lifted the gun and fired. I never for even a second thought about what I was doing. I just killed him like that.”

Adam swallowed hard. He couldn’t believe she had never told him any of this before. She had never really opened up to him.

He watched her as loud sobs shook her body as she cried in frustration and anger.
“If I hadn’t shot him, I would have my father and my mother. I would have a family.” She cried

Adam crawled over to her and pulled her onto his lap. He cried with her as she cried for everything that she had lost. “You have me.” He said through his tears. “I am your family.” He buried his head into her hair as he cried for them both. If he had been better, if he had seen the real Morgan he would have known all this, but all he had done was cause her more pain, more tears and for that he was sorry.

Adam pulled her up and held her until the sobbing ceased and her body gave way to the post crying shivers.
"It was a brave thing to do Morgan. Not a bad thing. You were protecting someone that you love; there is nothing wrong with that."
"But I ruined everything."
"No you didn’t. If you hadn’t have done what you did then he would have killed your mother. Wouldn’t that be worse?" he asked. "Your father loves you. If he didn’t he wouldn’t have gone to prison. He wouldn’t have taken the blame so that you could have a life."

"But I let them down." she said continuing to argue with him.
"No you let your father down. He sacrificed his life so that you could have one, but you didn’t take the chance. You have hidden away with me. You need to stand up now and face to world."

He saw the pain on her face as he spoke, he was being harsh and he knew it, but she needed to hear this no matter how much it hurt. He reached over and cupped her face in his hand. "You have to make a choice now. You have me, and we have our baby, but you need to choose. Are you going to stop torturing your self over your family and actually live you life, or are you going to carry on like you have been doing? Not living."

Morgan pulled away from him; fresh tears slowly crawled down her face. "But I can’t just leave them. I don’t speak to them, they don’t know it’s me, but at least I have some connection with them." she said.

He understood what she meant. He hadn’t seen his father since the day he beat him and dumped him, but it didn’t stop him wanting to see his dad, didn’t stop him wanting to feel like he belonged to that family. Unlike Morgan though, he had come to terms with it and had now accepted it, there was nothing he could do to change it.

Her eyes were bloodshot; her face was all blotchy and swollen from crying.
"Come on, lets get back to bed before it gets light." he said as he pulled her to him just to tell her that what she had just told him didn’t change anything between them. He still loved her and still wanted her.

Hofinator

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 22, 2006, 03:30:14 pm »

i love it!!!!!:happy1:

Die 10 A's eines guten Administrators:  Alle Anfallenden Arbeiten Auf Andere Abwälzen, Anschließend Ankacken, Aber Anständig!!!
:lurk: :smt104:notsmili:
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 22, 2006, 03:40:58 pm »

really good update i hope that he talks morgan into talking to her family but knowing flid it will be something completely different lol.i'll have to wait with the rest and see

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2006, 04:00:24 pm »

Wonderful update.. I hope she does goes and sees her father.. I really do..

dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2006, 05:24:14 pm »

Yay! I turn around, and then there's an update! At the moment its all lovely, but will it stay that way??

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: