Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 05:18:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 115555 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2006, 06:05:54 pm »

I can't believe that I just now found this story! Flid, you are a genius! Wow, amazing! :love2: I was glad to see that Adam dumped Melody, figured out that Morgan loves him after she held it up in big pink & green flashing neon lights! :sign5: I guess I'll join the begging masses! Please! More! Please!!!
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2006, 12:29:35 am »

I see Morgan has a little tummy:) or no? Anyways, how cute!

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2006, 06:57:27 pm »

He wasn’t sure what time it was when he opened his eyes, but the room was lit up by the sunlight streaming in through the open curtains. The red of Morgan’s hair seemed more vibrant and alive as the gentle rays shone across her.

She was still holding his hand; he assumed that they mustn’t have moved at all while they were sleeping. He gently prized his fingers out of hers, hoping that he wouldn’t wake her.

As he closed the bedroom door as quietly as possibly, he took one last look at her sleeping. He loved the just looking at her while she slept. The way her face seemed to erase all the pain that she hid inside. She looked peaceful.

To him this was going to be the first day of their time together and he wanted to make it special. To make it something that she could remember and smile about. He tried to be as quiet as he could as he cooked her pancakes with maple syrup accompanied by a cup of coffee. It was her favourite if he remembered right.

He laid it out on the table and went to wake her up.
"Hey." he said softly as her eyes opened. Her face grew into a smile that almost covered her face as she saw him. She breathed a silent sigh of relief that he was still there. Somehow she had expected it all to be some cruel dream, where she would awake and in place of Adam would be a gaping hole.

Leaning over Adam placed a kiss on her mouth before resting his face against hers. He stayed there for just a moment, enjoying being close to her.

“Time to get up sleepy head.” He said as he leaned back and held his hand out to her. He watched every simple movement that she made; he didn’t want to miss one single minute of their time together no matter how trivial.

Morgan sat down at the table, the sweet smell of pancakes filling her nostrils and reaching down to her stomach. She glanced over at Adams smiling face and a wave of guilt rode through her. "I'm sorry.” she said as tears began to well behind her eyes. "I just can’t eat it."

She sighed and looked away, not wanting to see if she had hurt his feelings, but the sheer thought of placing the food in her mouth made her stomach turn. It was like a battle with her body. Her mouth was watering with the smell of her favourite food, but her stomach was doing its best at hating the food.
"I haven’t been able to eat breakfast for the past week,” she said quietly.

She looked up as Adam laughed. "Oh I'm sorry babe." He chuckled, relieved that he hadn’t done anything wrong. "I didn’t realise. Come here,” he said as he held his hand out and pulled her up into his arms.

She went to him and let him envelope her in his hold. "Can you eat at night?" he asked, hoping that she would say yes, he had big plans for later."

"Good." he said as he felt her nod against his chest. "Because tonight I am going to take you out."

Morgan phoned Kirsten and gave her the news. To her relief Kirsten told her to take a couple of days off and to take it easy. She spent the day with Adam, just enjoying having him to her self. It still hadn’t sunk in that he was back or that she was carrying his child. It just felt like one big dream.

"I'll be back soon,” said Adam as he stood in the doorway to the bathroom. "I'll just grab my stuff and ignore her."

They had agreed that Adam would go back to his flat that he had shared with Melody and pick up his clothes. He would get the rest of his stuff later while Melody was at Uni. There was a pretty high chance that she would be out partying anyway when he went for his clothes. At least he hoped so.

Morgan sank down into the hot bubbles and closed her eyes as she heard Adam's footsteps descending down the stairs. She wasn’t going to let it prey on her mind where Adam had gone. If she let her self realise that he had gone to where Melody was, she knew she would go mad with worry until he came back.

Going over and over in her head wasn’t going to help. Adam had chosen to leave Melody and Morgan had to get that part glued firmly in place. If he wanted Melody then he wouldn’t have stayed. He wouldn’t even have come over.

But then what if he was back just for the baby? No, no she thought to her self. I am not going to torture my self with this.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2006, 07:02:48 pm »

Great! More, lol, even though you just updated! :sign5:
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2006, 07:27:14 pm »

If it wasnt 1 am he he  I would gladly update

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2006, 04:43:48 am »

time? who cares about the time? get on with it!!!!

j/k

I'm loving this story, can't wait to see more! :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2006, 06:16:49 am »

Quote from: kathwynn
right Oddball I just downloaded the three stooges and I have it on good authority that the attack Hares are ready to move.. (Where they are moving to I don't know, but they are moving...) Also can we wait till 10 am? *looks slightly red in the face* It seems that elite cammando princessess.. don't get up till 9 am... But they swear they will be ready...

Be warned Flid we will attack at dawn or maybe ten am.. You will be surprised... As we will sneak attack.. It will be splendid the attack Hares will be moving in their camo red military jackets. The three stooges will hit your flank.. or something if they don't get into a pie fight.. The commando Princessess are going to give you such a makeover... That is if they get up on time..

So name Morgans baby Keller.. I would hate to see this happen to such a sweet person..

Oh wait you named a character in the next story Keller? You are an evil person Flid.. It was going to be a splendid surprise attack at dawn. around 10 am. Next time we will prevail Oddball I swear it.

Hmm Well we shall wait if the baby is named a cute name we shall withdraw our forces and earnest thier strength for another attack.

Oh and Flid , you can use that name because the guy isnt ugly if he was ugly I wouldve said no because that name is reserved for a cutie pie lol

Ive been busy for the past few days so Ive got to catch up on the updates.

Flid Update!!!!!!!
PLeeeeeeeease update I need more

I relized you used my name for another charactor for a reason,

BECAUSE THE BABY IS GONNA BE A GIRL!!!

Kathwynn Im not good at girl names so its your job to figure out one and we will attack flid if he doesnt use it ok?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 09:03:54 am by ~Ali~ » Logged

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2006, 09:38:43 am »

not saying if Morgans baby is a girl he he, but one of the three characters in the next story is Morgan and Adams child

Btw I'm female Wink

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2006, 10:57:56 am »

Flid let be known that I have consulted with elite commando princesses they wish the name of Adams  and Morgans child to be Robin

Otherwise we attack at dawn around 10am.. The Attack Hares were very disappointed that they couldn't try their sneak attack wearing their new red miltary jackets.. they look real splendid, the elite cammando Princesses said so.. The three stooges are still having a pie fight, but will be ready.

I have it on good authority that the princesses have a new make over that includes a lot of mud baths that includes the use many vegatables.
you have been warned Flid...

And by the way Flid did I mention how much I love your story? please update soon.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2006, 11:41:03 am »

Adam approached his front door. He was not looking forward to going in, not if Melody was there. He dreaded the thought of another showdown with her. Yes he was in the wrong, he had cheated on her, as blunt as that sounded, that is what he had done, but it didn’t stop him being angry with her for the way she had used him and the fact that he had let her.

He heard laughing coming from the bedroom as he walked into the flat. The rest of the place looked like a bomb had hit it. Clothes, plates and cans littered the floor. It looked as if Melody had destroyed anything she could find after he had left the night before.

Cautiously he stepped over the broken glass and made his way to the bedroom. Light seeped out under the door and the laughing grew louder. "Melody?" he said as he opened the door.

Melody jumped out of bed quickly and threw a dressing gown on over her bare skin. "Adam?" she said slightly shocked. "I expected you to be curled up with Morgan by now."

"What’s the matter did she not want you?" she laughed. "Looks like you’re out of look with both of us."

Adam glanced over at the bed, he didn’t know who the man was, he recognised the face but couldn’t put a name to him. The mans blue eyes quickly flicked from Adam to Melody and back again as if he wasn’t sure what was going on.
"I'm sorry mate,” he said to Adam. "I didn’t realise. I thought you two her er.."

"Don’t worry about it... Its you I feel sorry for." replied Adam keeping his eyes fixed on Melody. "Found another poor sod whose life you can ruin?" he asked. "Anyway I only came back for my clothes. I'll pick the rest of my belongings up later."

"Well don’t let us stop you." spat Melody as she sat down on the bed next to the rather uncomfortable looking man.

Adam quickly pulled all the stuff out of his draws as Melody sat and watched him scowling.
Squeezing what he could into his bag, Adam couldn’t get out of there fast enough.
Brad, the guy in the bed looked uneasy for the entire duration of Adams packing. He only began to relax as Adam started to leave.

"Later." said Adam to them both as he walked out of the bedroom.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 11:59:03 am by flid » Logged

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2006, 12:02:50 pm »

Lol the girls name is on the page before but I agree on ROBIN!!!

Sorry flid I didnt know u were a girl sorry I called you a guy lol

Viva La Resistance!!!!!!!

Edit: Read the update, Melody is a scumbag lol I hope she dies!!!
(hint hint flid)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 12:06:07 pm by oddball011 » Logged

LAX is whats up.
Hofinator

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2006, 12:56:42 pm »

:drool: can't wait for the next part:drool:

Die 10 A's eines guten Administrators:  Alle Anfallenden Arbeiten Auf Andere Abwälzen, Anschließend Ankacken, Aber Anständig!!!
:lurk: :smt104:notsmili:
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2006, 01:31:25 pm »

LOL, I'm glad told us Flid. I was going to start calling you dude.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2006, 02:34:56 pm »

Yeah, I thought you were a guy...... oops. :sign5:
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2006, 03:21:36 pm »

“What's this?” asked Morgan as she took the brown bag from Adam.
“A Present.” He said smiling. “Open it.”

Her face lit up as she looked at Adam. “Really?” she asked as he nodded.
She opened the bag, her excitement vibrating like a child’s at Christmas.

She pulled out the most gorgeous dress she had ever seen. Holding it against herself she glanced at Adam and twirled around.

He watched her smiling. She really was beautiful he thought. He loved the way even the simplest of things could make her happy.

“What's it for?” she asked when she finally stood still.
He laughed, actually laughed, properly and deeply for the first time in so long. “Its for you. For tonight. We’re going out.” He said. “So you better get ready.”

She flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. “Thank you.” She said as she kissed him.

"You'll crease it." he said. "You don’t want to go out looking like we cant afford an iron now do you?"
"No I don’t." she smiled. "And thank you." as she dashed off towards the bedroom to get changed.

She hadn’t felt this happy in a long time. Everything was finally perfect.

She quickly pulled of her jeans and t shirt and stepped into the dress. The dark red fabric clung to her slim figure like it was made for her. She let her hand glide along the material over her stomach feeling the silk like fabric against her body.
"Wow." breathed Adam from where he stood at her doorway. "You look stunning."

She turned and smiled at him. Her eyes were literally sparkling as Adam walked over and held her close.
"You'll crease it." she said mocking his voice from earlier. "Wouldn’t want to look like we can’t afford an iron now would we?"

The waiter seated them by the water. Somewhere in the distance a pianist played music out over the gentle hum of the other patrons at the restaurant.

Morgan watched transfixed at the rose petals and lily pads the floated in the pool.
Her insides gave a slight flutter as she glanced around at her surroundings until her eyes spotted Adam staring at her.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” he asked.
“It’s amazing.”

“Are you ready to order sir?” asked the waiter as he came back a few minutes later. Morgan looked at Adam apprehensively, he reached out for her hand to comfort her. He knew what she was like in public places, it was something he planned on helping her change.

“I’ll have the Pan fried Fillet of Beef with Black Pepper Sauce and Pork Dijonaise for the lady please. He said as he handed back the menus.

He turned back to Morgan and smiled as the waiter left. “Dance with me?” he said to her.
“Dance? Me? I can’t dance.”
“Neither can I, but who cares.” He said smiling. “I won’t laugh, if you don’t.”

Reluctantly she let him lead her to the dance floor. He held her to him. One hand gently around her waist and the other on her back. She leant her head against his shoulder and just let the rhythm of his body take her along to the music.

“I love you Morgan.” He whispered gently into her ear. She smiled and pressed in closer to him. “I love you too.”

It took a moment for Morgan to realise they had stopped moving. The music had died down too, in fact she noticed the whole restaurant was quiet.
“What's wrong?” asked Morgan as fear began to eat away at her insides.

Adam pulled slightly away so that he was still holding her, but could see her face. “I woke up this morning and saw you lying next to me. I watched you just sleeping. You looked so peaceful and beautiful Morgan.” He said. “I want to start everyday like that not just this one. I want to wake up every morning and for you to be the first thing that I see.”

Tears started to build up behind her eyes as she listened to him. She felt a lump rise in the back of her throat.
“What are you saying?” she managed to ask.

“I’m asking you…” he said as he knelt down. “If you Morgan Harris would make me the happiest man alive and marry me?”

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: