Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 10:35:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink Floyd Vs. Mike Tyson [Round 1]  (Read 11372 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PinkFloyd
« on: July 13, 2006, 03:49:28 pm »

:animal: [Ding ding!]Alright gentlemen,I've read the rules and instructions.At the sound of the bell,come out boxing...
O.k.,enough of the silliness.If you've seen Pink Floyd's movie "The Wall",you might recognise these first two outfits from the end of the movie that "Pink" and his band/army wore.These outfits were going to be used in a Pink Floyd theme project that I was working on but abandoned.
The band/army outfit requires two meshes created by the very talented Marvine and Beosboxboy.
The bottom mesh can be found in the following post.
http://insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2364
MESH_Ju_Beos_highbootsbottom.rar
And the leather jacket mesh can be found here.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102818&highlight=beos
I don't think that "Pink's" trenchcoat uniform requires a mesh or EP but if it doesn't appear in your game,let me know and I'll look it up for you.
------------------------------
About Mike Tyson...
I was playing around in Bodyshop and came up with this sim and thought,"Dang!He looks like Mike Tyson!"So,I decided to hook him up with some club/disco gear.
The pants are shiny in the game so these screenshots really don't do them justice.And yes,I know,the colors are a bit "loud",especially the pink one, but I thought I'd add a little flavor to them lol.The blue one is the Maxis original but I darkened the choker.It was originally the same color as the pants but I didn't care much for the color coordinated look with them.
These require the NL ep.
Do whatever you would like with these [except paysites] but give a link back to this post for proper credit to Marvine,Beosboxboy and myself.
Anyway,please excuse the rambling and I hope that someone can find some use for these and I hope that you enjoy them. :happy1:

* pinkfloyd.gif (140.45 KB, 774x523 - viewed 14188 times.)

* pinkfloyd1.gif (162.07 KB, 703x587 - viewed 780 times.)

* clubblue.gif (101.29 KB, 511x567 - viewed 654 times.)

* clubgold.gif (91.08 KB, 438x577 - viewed 637 times.)

* clubgreen.gif (94.41 KB, 639x388 - viewed 603 times.)

* clubpink.gif (90.25 KB, 432x589 - viewed 606 times.)

* clubpurple.gif (92.85 KB, 390x573 - viewed 604 times.)

* allpinkoutfit.gif (100.96 KB, 388x573 - viewed 621 times.)
* ThePinksUniforms.zip (1006.88 KB - downloaded 325 times.)
* PinkFloyd__Shiny Pants Black Shirt Club Gear.zip (2013.34 KB - downloaded 329 times.)
Silvershimmer
Squinge's Biatch

I farted :|

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 03:59:24 pm »

OMG! sweet!! I love Pink Floyd!:worship: Great job.Thankyou!!

*Sings* Cuz Ima blonde yeah yeaaah yeahhh!
Melanie
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 04:37:20 pm »

Love em'!
PinkFloyd
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 05:17:39 pm »

Thank you Silver and Melanie! Smiley
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 06:41:36 pm »

Oh bloody brilliant!  I am just in love with the Tyson as a glamour boy model idea!  I near on wet myself laughing!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
PinkFloyd
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 10:16:17 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy
Oh bloody brilliant!  I am just in love with the Tyson as a glamour boy model idea!  I near on wet myself laughing!

Lol!That was certainly not my intention to make Mike come off as a "glamour boy model" but looking at it from your point view really is funny [rotfl].
Ol' Mikey Mike really messed up his career and the press had a field day with it but come on,you have to give the man all due respect.He cracked some serious skulls back in the day. [still rotfl at "glamour boy model"].
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 05:16:48 pm »

rofl I love it
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 07:27:25 pm »

Quote from: PinkFloyd
About Mike Tyson...
I was playing around in Bodyshop and came up with this sim and thought,"Dang!He looks like Mike Tyson!"So,I decided to hook him up with some club/disco gear.

He is so outstanding.
Your game play looks amazing.
Thank you so much.
:love7:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Pieces Of Quiet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 08:13:40 pm »

This is wonderful i love Pink Floyd but i'm still so sad Syd Barrett is dead but yea thank you for theses
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 03:39:31 am »

I love the different coloured trousers!

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 08:26:59 am »

Great job floyd

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
PinkFloyd
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 04:07:43 pm »

Yes POQ,I agree about Syd.He was 60 yrs old.I didn't think he would live that long.
Thank you for the comments everyone. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 04:12:36 pm by PinkFloyd » Logged
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 05:53:16 am »

Nice work these look great, as to Mike Tyson - if I saw him in a club dressed like that I would not laugh, for the obvious reason - a smack in the mouth often offends Smiley

It was very sad to hear about Syd Barrett, '60' is not old & as a kid I loved those early Floyd songs like 'See Emily play' & 'Arnold Lane' etc because they were so different to anything else around - yep, he'll be greatly missed...

Just one more go!.. Wink
PinkFloyd
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 01:37:57 pm »

Quote from: DocFX
Nice work these look great, as to Mike Tyson - if I saw him in a club dressed like that I would not laugh, for the obvious reason - a smack in the mouth often offends Smiley

It was very sad to hear about Syd Barrett, '60' is not old & as a kid I loved those early Floyd songs like 'See Emily play' & 'Arnold Lane' etc because they were so different to anything else around - yep, he'll be greatly missed...

Syd's solo projects are classic and very eccentric.I've never heard another artist that has a sound or style even close to what he created.My implication of him being deceased at the age of 60 wasn't so much that 60 is 'old' but more to the meanig of his lifestyle.
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 04:30:24 pm »

Wow, great clothes. I'm a huge Floyd fan.

By the way, Roger Waters could SO kick Mike Tyson's ass.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: