Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 05:15:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LUZMILE - Naboo's Alien Courtesan. HONEY  (Read 4683 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
atlante

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2006, 02:02:33 pm »

Hi again,

this time I decide to go for bigger proyect, based in NABOO, Home of Amidala’s from STAR WARS. I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but on other hand i'm a SCI-FI addict. That's why I use all the nice Staff related to Sci-fi that I thought could match the proyect.

This characters are Freestyle, that means that are not really related to the movie serie. Actually I recreate the atmosphere out the life out in the city, using characters like:

The Cortesans: beautiful women that enjoy their lifes hanging around having and giving pleasure.
The Alien Courtesans: females from all kind and races that enjoy their lifes hanging around having and giving pleasure.
The Palace Guard: muscular women, that take care of the courtesans and look for the security indoors Naboo's houses.
The City Assistanst: Gorgeous devilish Man dedicated to serve and give anything wanted from the Courtesans.
The Police: again women, dressed and armed for the purpose, they take care of the streets of Naboo.
The Droids: female ones based on diferent body meshes, feminine robots that help and make Naboo's citizens life a bit easier.
The Airport Controllers: women, dressed and armed for taking care of the multiple airports of Naboo.
The Air Force: protectors of the Kingdom, huge flying man of all kind.
The Counselors: Diferent ones. Still working.

I’m still working in the proyect but actually I decide starting to upload them in several times, because otherwise they Hill be too many to do it at once.

I want to specially thank to some creators, most of them from Modthesims2 that are so into Star Wars and Sci-fi items, that much that I got so into it. For these creations I used bodyshop ítems from Bipsouille, Marie_fay, Getagirl4 and Synapticsim. For ambience and decoration I use a lot of things from Xanathon, Sgoobysnacks29, Mickyss, Erwinsims, Sims2lvr005, V1nd1care, Muyper77 and Wintermutai. Of course I used a lot staff from other people that I want to thank aswell, but these people I mentioned had really work a lot on this Star Wars or sci-fi related Proyect, and that’s why I decide to create a bunch of new characters to play with.

Remenber that they are far away from the movies or the original content of those, but I think they will fit any of the scenaries created to a Galactica Story.

NABOO CITY VIEWS & LINKS
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21723
NABOO HISTORY & EXTRA PICS
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21809

Thanks guys. Hope you like the proyect. They will be around 25 or 30 SIMS created for this proyect.

Thanks a lot to all creators
&
thanks to players for downloading

CREATION IS A GIFT, SHARING A WAY OF LOVE.
NONE OF MY SIMS TRY TO BE PERFECT SO I AM NOT.

CREDITS---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to give all credits properly. Let me know if I forget anyone.
DON'T FORGET TO LOOK FOR THE MESHES. Any doubt reah this
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21483

Skintone: by SummerSong86
www.modthesims2.com

Hair: by Kavar
www.insimenator.net
Eyes: By www.kamikitten.net
Lipstick: by www.serasims.de
Eyeshadow: by www.sussissogoodsims2.com
Eyeliner: by www.serasims.de
Costume M-up: by Mininessie
Necklace: Yurman
Earrings: www.peggysims2.net
Clothing: www.sims2cri.com

* LUZMILE.rar (4618.72 KB - downloaded 161 times.)

* snapshot_3215d920_92245834.jpg (34.69 KB, 600x450 - viewed 370 times.)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 06:06:08 pm by atlante » Logged

...TO ALL LONELY CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE, WELCOME TO
IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 04:46:55 pm »

wow ... nice look Marcelo, I like the shape around the eyes, and the makeup is fab!

thankies hun :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 04:56:08 pm »

she is stunning in a weird kinda way :lol: thanx Cheesy

:brain:
atlante

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 05:51:20 pm »

Hi there,

thanks a lot Ali and Tania.

:lol:

:happy1:

IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 04:33:45 pm »

very unique look - but beautiful.  You are going in a new direction Marcelo!  Bravo!  I cannot imagine how difficult it was to make so different a face beautiful!  Thank you for sharing her with us!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
atlante

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 07:11:26 pm »

Hi Yakov,

thanks a lot. I' glad you like this new IN SIM generation. I'm quite happy perfectioning this new alien SIMS. Thanks a lot

Marcelo

:happy1:

IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
liegenschonheit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 03:07:41 am »

You know, I will be perfectly honest and say that at first, I wasn't all that keen on these types of sims. However, as you've been uploading them, I've been lookint at them and I have to admit, that though most of these Naboo type sims are very different, they are lovely in their own way. Great job creating such diverse and unique looking sims, and carving out a new niche in the sims universe for these type of creations.

One thing I love about this game is that it offers the flexibility to create any sort of world you could desire, from goth (like I do) to sci-fi (like these sims you've been doing) and everything in between. Keep it up, you have a great vision and sense of style.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 03:09:46 am by liegenschonheit » Logged

Later Alligators
atlante

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 05:14:43 am »

Hi Liegenschonheit,

that message make me really happy, because I understand very well what you are saying. The Naboo's just start as an idea to create a leif motif for my sims, and now is like a new race, well a bit is the feeling I've got and I am quite happy with it. Is actually really dificult to be diferent and still doing what you like, that's why I like so much your style Liegen, from the first time I saw your creations. Thanks a lot from you comment, is really apreciated.

Marcelo

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 05:33:40 pm by atlante » Logged

IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 01:31:25 pm »

Very nice!
Pages: [1]