Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 02:42:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before you install Pets  (Read 10515 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vkemmler1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 05:59:45 pm »

Hi, Im having a problem with Pets... Everything was fine until i installed a hack, I removed the hack and reinstalled pets and I'm still having a problem. The cats and dogs are white, along with a few random objects that come with the pets EP... Unrelated but im now having a problem with my phones, I direct a sim to use it and they pick it up and hang it back up... Any thoughts someone plz respond Smiley
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 08:45:28 pm »

I'm having an issue installing Pets.. it keeps saying a problem with the hiphop. it gets to 43% and it stops..a box comes up saying a problem has occurred Sad  can anyone help whatsoever?

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
Chris Hatch

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 08:32:06 am »

Hi Kathy, I wish I'd noticed this thread before. I installed Pets yesterday and fortunatly have had no problems. I can now confirm all of my mods, available at insimadult are working fine. No need to update any of them.
N00bWyvern
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 01:47:28 pm »

For some reason, Pets doesn't seem to be compatible with the Ikea expansion. >.>

I installed Pets AFTER the Ikea expansion, and when I started up the game after installing, it completely ignored the IKEA expansion. The loading screen was that of the Bath & [Something] expansion, and all IKEA items have been removed from my lots. :s

I tried reinstalling IKEA over Pets, but that didn't help.
yoyo23

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 04:15:14 am »

ughh.
the only problem i have with pets is that my pets are like all white with these blue writing on them.

:worship: ignorance.is.bliss :worship:
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 08:04:14 am »

yoyo23 you may need to update your graphics card driver - the same happened to me with clothes in Bon Voyage. Another suggestion that was given to me was to change the resolution.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:10:58 am by Trepie22 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: