Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 07:28:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Xayer Lane  (Read 3012 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xjessxjessx

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:15:46 pm »

Okay I attempted to make another home MAXIS ONLY and this time I didn't put any pet's stuff in it because I know not very many people have been able to pick it up yet (I was one of the major geeks that pre-ordered it from GameStop about 6 months ago! o_0 ). Anywho, I've been loving all the simple contemporary houses that all you wonderful people have been making and it inspired me to try to make my own.

You will need all EPs EXCEPT Pets for this download (UNI, NL, OFB). Since when I installed pets my GL was uninstalled, I don't think you'll need GL or FFS because I don't believe I used any of those items either.

Features:

• It's on a medium lot, 4x3.
  • It costs 173,604 simoleans.
  • It comes fully furnished, with Maxis-only content.
  • It has a sort of "ranch style" layout, only it's two stories.
  • There is two-car parking; the first spot is covered parking.
  • There is a pool in the backyard with a large pond taking up the rest of the yard.
  • Two large balconies, one in the front, overlooking the entrance and one in the back overlooking their pond.
  • The front balcony has a BBQ and table set, and some creativity skill buiding items.
  • The back balcony is for recreation, with pool table, jukebox and chess table.
  • The first floor has a very open layout. The first floor consists of the grand entrance, an open kitchen/dining/living room, a bathroom, a small study nook and a gym. Oh and, lovely double-wide stairs to the next floor.
  • The second floor has a large recreational room - with DJ Station, Jacuzzi and pretty lights. Cheesy It also has two large bedrooms, a bathroom, and a nursery/children's room.

Sorry about the image quality/creativity. I forgot to change the picture quality of images back to high when I installed the new EP, AND I took pictures while in build mode so there's thos ugly squares all over the place. PLUS I don't have my lovely camera mod in there anymore, so I can't get the angles/closeness I want. Sad

Front View

Front Balcony

Back View

Back Balcony

First Floor

Second Floor

Top View

Going Downstairs

Kitchen

Dining/Living

I hope you like it! Cheesy

* 4 Xayer Lane.zip (871.2 KB - downloaded 214 times.)

* front view.jpg (65.67 KB, 600x450 - viewed 252 times.)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:52:45 pm by xjessxjessx » Logged

"It's so important to make best friends in life."
- Hollow, by Pantera.
RIP DBD - A fallen metal God.
[/COLOR]
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 07:45:31 pm »

Beautiful!!
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 09:15:49 am »

Very nice home! Thank you.

platinum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 12:09:07 am »

Amazing work'

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
BarbieFromQuar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 07:37:56 pm »

It looks incredible anyway -- Thanks!

A radiation wave hit, - I was shot through a wormhole - lost in some distant part of the universe aboard a living ship! Full of strange alien life forms. I’m being hunted by an insane military commander, . . .
lgswift

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 05:08:51 pm »

Thank you for sharing this great house!

Success is to have; Lived Well, Laughed Often, Loved Much, and Always Dance like Nobody's watching.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: