Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 10:34:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Collars not appearing in Inventory.  (Read 5681 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2006, 07:15:44 am »

Ok, so i bought some collars for my dogs at a pet shop and went home, took the dog to the mirror to put the collars on the dogs and found out that the collars arent in my inventory. I have tried this with a couple of different families and its the same thing, for some reason the collars arent appearing in the inventory.
The only pre-pets hacks/mods i have in my game are the Hula and More and Crammyboys penis as i need these for contests, is it these that could be causing the problem? Now ive tried the hack conflict detection utility and before i installed pets i used the clean installer to make sure there were no lurking hacks in the folder.
Anyone have any ideas??

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 08:17:21 am »

did you buy the right size collars? theres large and small

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 05:45:23 pm »

Yup, i even went back to the pet store and bought 5 large collars and 5 small ones, still nothing

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 06:00:55 pm »

Collars won't show up in inventory.
Go to a mirror and select change pets appearance.  Tab 2 there is for selecting the collar.
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 06:05:26 pm »

I knew that, but the collars arent in the inventory so when i go to the mirror there is nothing in Tab 2, it just says 'There is no collars in inventory'

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 08:31:47 pm »

odd, I haven't tried buying them in a store because I have christianlov's hack to buy them at home, you can get it at mts2 if you want to try it.

crammys penis and hula dance and more are fine in Pets

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 08:46:48 pm »

I might try that, thankyou. I dont want my dogs to run away and its bugging the heck out of me.

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 08:50:31 pm »

well they won't run away just because they don't have a collar, it's mostly so if they do run away you have a better chance of getting them back.

Simbology
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 09:30:14 pm »

sorry, i meant i do not want them to run away while  they have no collars on.

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 04:25:48 am »

It was also helpful to me. I have CL buy collars home and I was also wondering why I do not have any colars though when I try to buy new ones, some collars shows up with the mark of bought like in JM clothing tools. I didn't know about sending dogs to the mirror, it is very weird. In TS1 at least you send the Sim to place the collar on the dog. (liked more that way).
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 06:14:18 pm »

to put a collar on a dog all I did was - with a sim selected - click on the mirror and seleted "change appearence of" "dogsname"

the sim stood to the side and the dog walked up and stood in front of the sink/mirror (mirror was hanging on the wall above the bathroom sink) the change appearence screen popped up and I selected the collar, I clicked ok and that was it, the dog had the new collar on.

Simbology
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 05:28:44 am »

I tried that one and didn't work. Has the Sim to be the master? Or is it another conflict I'm having?
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 08:07:26 am »

Mines still not working either, i might have to go through my mods/hacks again because obviously one of those is causing the problem.

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 09:51:57 am »

Quote from: XPTL297
Has the Sim to be the master?

no, the sim I did it with isn't the dogs master yet

Simbology
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 02:45:17 pm »

Sorry to be late to this game, but if the animals are puppies or kittens, they cannot wear the collars.  They must be adults.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: