Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 12:13:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 160895 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2007, 04:29:25 pm »

Do you lot mind having the next part with no pics? As its slightly hard to take any for this next part.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2007, 05:48:33 pm »

not at all!

on with the tale!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2007, 08:50:47 pm »

Of course not! Your stories are radiant - with or without pics! ^^
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2007, 09:03:34 pm »

The pictures are just a nice bonus; offline I never read picture books. Go forth, O great one, and post without pictures!

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2007, 07:31:46 am »

Mark had Robin tucked into him, her head and eyes covered up as she sobbed loudly and her body was over taken by shivers. I followed Marks gaze to the bundle of grey red fur. Arms of barbed wire stretched out and held onto the posts that were sunk in the ground with Bexley suspended in between them. Instinctively I went to him and ran my hands through his coat. He was warm. Running my hands where I could, I reached for his neck not sure if dogs had a pulse there. I was an artist not a vetenarian. I couldn’t find one.

“Bex.” I called softly to him, but he didn’t move. I ran my hand down between his front paws, the barb wire that was wrapped around him dug and scratched along my skin taking bits of flesh with it and opening up the old wounds from when I had hit the wall.

I felt his chest rising and falling. He was still alive thank god. I could feel his heart beating in his furred chest but it was faint and I wasn’t sure how strong a dog’s heartbeat should be. “He’s alive.” I said as I ran to the shed to get something, anything to cut him out.

It seemed to take forever to get Bexley out of the wires. Robin sat on the steps whimpering refusing to go in the house; she wanted to make sure we got him out. Mark had managed to convince her that it would be easier if she stayed back but where she could see us. She agreed to the compromise.

Mark held Bexley while I tried to cut gently but forcefully at the wire. I didn’t want to hurt Bexley any more than I had to and I certainly didn’t want to make his injuries any worse or the wire tighter. My hands were bleeding, so were Marks, but we carried on until we got him out and Mark took his weight as he was gently lowed to the ground.

There was a note attached to Bexley. It fell of him as we lowered him down. It was written on the back of one of the notes Mark and I had used.

Vanessa.

What a silly thing you did last night. You’ve just upped the stakes. It hurts me to have to say that, but its true. I don’t think you take our relationship serious enough.

I understand that today you may be a little busy, so I’ll be slightly lenient, plus it’s also better for me. Due to recent developments on your part there are some changes I need to make. Meet me tomorrow instead. Same time, same place. Don’t be late. We can discuss our future then.

Don’t disappoint me.

With the letter was a Polaroid of Robin. It looked to have been taken last night just before they took Bexley. Robin asleep in her bed and Bexly wagging his tail at the cameraman.

I shoved the note and the picture into my pocket. I could deal with that later, when Robin wasn’t around. She didn’t need to see that. I didn’t want her to know anything, this was bad enough.

Mark drove us to the nearest vets. They took him straight away. It took a lot of promises to get Robin to leave him there with the vet and a promise that they would call with any news. She was worried that he would be scared when he woke up, of course she was also scared that something bad would happen to him, but I had promised her that he would be ok, I just hoped that I would be able to keep it.

“I can’t let you go home now.” Said Mark. “I can’t leave you alone. Come back to my house. I have enough room for you both, there’s plenty of rooms for you to have your own.”
I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want to leave my house, I didn’t want to be driven out and to let them win, but I was scared that if I did stay they would do worse than what they had done to Bexley. Maybe next time it would be Robin.
“Ok.” I said. “But can we get some stuff.”

We threw allsorts into as many cases as we could find. I know really I should have just taken the essentials, but I wanted Robin to feel as at home as possible even in a strange house. We packed a full case of her favourite toys of her and a picture of Bexley so that she could look at him whenever she wanted. As well as that I packed clothes for us both and some of her favourite bedtime books. We loaded his boot and I took one last longing look at the house before we drove off.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2007, 08:58:59 am »

Poor Bexley..... *weeps* onions.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 17, 2007, 03:26:29 pm »

OMG ... oh the poor doggie .... don't let him die Sad

I'm loving the tension though ... bring it on!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2007, 07:59:44 pm »

Bexley!! =( Poor doggie. Barbed wire is not exactly comfortable.
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2007, 10:17:50 pm »

Poooor Bex. Is it too soon to beg for more?

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 18, 2007, 09:37:27 pm »

Awwh. Poor Bex! I'm glad you decided to have some heart and not kill him though!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: January 19, 2007, 02:51:36 am »

hehe He was going to be found dead in that bit, but I just coundt do it.....I dont even like dogs lol

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 19, 2007, 03:07:12 am »

Well, I'm glad you've found a heart recently Flid, I wouldn't be able to bear the news of Bexley's funeral.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 19, 2007, 05:37:49 am »

Since you found a heart for the dog can't you find a heart and save Keller

bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 19, 2007, 06:33:14 am »

pfft, knm3004, if you use THAT excuse, she'll never kill again! It's like House losing his mean, witty streak... not possible.

One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: January 19, 2007, 09:43:21 am »

CALLED IT!

But, thank goodness you spared Bexley. As long as the dog is fine, you can kill anyone else you want to. Like in that horrible movie "The Hills Have Eyes", the DOGS were the only protagonists I was rooting for because they were the only smart ones.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: