Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 04:06:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 160921 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: January 19, 2007, 11:50:58 am »

Keller has to die, its important to the story lol

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 19, 2007, 06:09:00 pm »

Quote from: flid;535127
Keller has to die, its important to the story lol

No, kill Mark, switch their parts!!!
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 19, 2007, 09:32:39 pm »

If you kill Mark I'll be mad.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 19, 2007, 10:20:57 pm »

Please dont kill Keller!!! He's such a sweetie!!!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: January 20, 2007, 07:24:11 am »

His house was huge. Robins jaw dropped as we pulled up onto the four-car driveway and double garage. Trees and flowers decorated the front of the house like a brightly coloured oil painting. Mark carried our heavier bags as we followed behind him.

I had never seen a hall so big, not in a house anyway. Large stars dominated the centre, polished mahogany shone out along the rail and the wooden floor gleamed up at us.
“Wow.” Robin breathed as she cast her eyes around. “You live here?” she said to mark and he nodded.

He dropped our bags down by the antique chair and threw his keys into the glass bowl that sat on the Victorian table. He gave a laugh and held his hands out to both of us. Robin looked at me, unsure what to do. When I took his hand, she saw that it was ok for her to do the same and she did. He led us into his kitchen. It wasn’t as I expected.

Judging from the hall I had expected the kitchen to also be a perfect example of days gone by, but it wasn’t it was modern. Deep ash worktops stood over bright white cabinets. Appliances littered nearly every surface. The end of the kitchen gave way to windows that went from floor to ceiling, hidden by sheer curtains. The tiled floor looked sleek and smooth.

“Do you have anything to eat?” asked Robin.

“Robin!” I said scolding her for being rude.

Mark smiled and bent down to her. “Do you like eggs and bacon?” he said.

“I like those… erm.” She looked over to me obviously stuck for what she was trying to say. “Those round things Mummy that Grandpa makes.”

“Omelettes. Robin.”

“Yes that’s it.” She said turning back to Mark. “Do you have any omelettes?”

“Ohh. I’m not sure I know how to make them.” He said as he winked at me.

“There easy. Grandpa just throws everything in a pan.”

“Does he now? Well I’ll guess you have to teach me then wont you so I don’t get it wrong.”

“Mark, its ok you don’t have to go to any trouble. She can have toast if you have bread in the house.”

“The lady wants omelettes.” He said putting on a deep voice for Robin. “Then she shall have omelettes.”

She beamed up at him, showing her full mouth as she smiled and I couldn’t help being caught by it and smiling too.

“Now what do you say we kick mummy out the kitchen so the chief can start her lessons.”

“Mark I…”

“She’ll be fine Vanessa. I promise. Its me I’m worried about.” He pulled a face at Robin trying to mimic fear as he said it and she slapped him with her tiny hands across his thigh.”

“See.” He said holding his hands out. “You take your bags upstairs; all the tidy rooms are the guest rooms so take your pick. The one that looks like a war has gone on is mine. Feel free the go and freshen up to. All the rooms have showers.”

Nervously I agreed and left them too it. I knew Mark wouldn’t hurt her, she was a child and he would never do anything to hurt a child, I knew that, but some tiny part of me wondered just what if. What if he was part of this threatening business? I tried to quash the thought though as soon as it entered my head. I was just being paranoid.

I choose the bedroom next to Marks. It had two single beds in and I didn’t think Robin would be comfortable in her own room in a strange house. The room was bright, but impersonal. It was basic, two beds, a bed side table, wardrobe and full length mirror.

I opened the draws as people always do when they stay somewhere strange. Even when staying in a hotel people always go through the draws first to see what surprises have been left by the last occupants.

Everything was empty apart from the wardrobe which held a spare duvet and a couple of spare pillows. The room itself was pretty much decorated like the hall. Everything was wood, the floor shined like it had been recently polished, which I imagine Mark would have done professionally. He certainly didn’t seem short of money.

It was so nice to relax under the rushing water of the shower, knowing that Robin was safe.

Robin and Mark were engrossed in what they were doing when I went back downstairs. A box of egg shells sat on the surface next to them as well has what I assumed was every utensil in the kitchen.
“Do you mind if I use your phone?” I asked.
“Not at all.” He said without looking up from what he was doing. “The numbers on a sticker if you want to give it out.”

I called my grandfather, he knew something was wrong the minute he answered the phone. He always seemed to do that, sometimes I swear he is psychic. I only gave him a watered down version of what happened. Ok well not watered down, but distorted. I told him that my hot water had gone and that Bexley had got him self caught in a fence. I don’t think he believed either, but he would wait until I was ready to tell him. I left Marks number and told him to call if he needed me.

I also called Keller and told him the same story. He immediately wanted to come round and make sure that I was ok as well as see if we wanted to stay with him. I told him that I had accepted Marks offer now so couldn’t change my mind, but I was grateful. I heard the disappointment in his voice, I didn’t need to see him to know what his expression would be, but this was better for Robin and I had to think of her.

Mark had laid the table when I went back into the kitchen. The smell of omelettes and coffee filtered through the air and my stomach responded in a growl. I didn’t realise I was hungry until then.

“Mummy.” Said Robin as she walked over to the table and pulled a chair out for me.

“Thank you.” I said.

She hopped onto a chair and left the one opposite me for Mark.

“I think Mark can already make omelettes.” She whispered to me.

“No, I had a great teacher.” He said and she blushed when she realised he had heard her. “Your daughter is a great chief.”

“Do I have to go to school today?” she asked.
“No baby. It’s to late now anyway.” I said pointing to the clock with my fork.
“Tomorrow?”
“I think we’ll leave school for this week, just until we go back home. How does that sound?”

“Good. I don’t want to miss Bexley coming out of the dog doctor.”

Mark and I both laughed at her interpretation of a vet. I imagined some dog stood on his hind legs in a white coat with a stethoscope round his neck. She frowned at his both not sure what we were laughing at and if I had been able to stop I would have told her, but the innocence on her face just made me laugh harder.

“It’s called a Vet.” Said Mark who managed to recover faster than me. “And he looks after all poorly animals, not just dogs.”

“Mark has a swimming pool.” She said changing the subject yet again. Robin could go from one subject to another so fast; sometimes I struggled to keep up and often frustrated her when I assumed we were still on the same topic. “Can I go swimming after breakfast?”

I looked at Mark for the answer, this wasn’t my house and it wasn’t my pool either. “If your mummy says it’s ok then sure.

“Well?” she said turning to me.

“For a little while you can.”

I don’t think I had seen her eat so fast, ever. She had been in swimming pools before, but the last time she was in a private pool was when we went away with my grandparents and stayed in a villa, but she would have been too young to remember that.

I don’t know who was more tired at the end of the first day or wet and we hadn’t even been in the pool. She had spent more than a while in the water, always asking for five more minutes when I told her to come out, in the end I gave up and let her play until dinner time.

I stayed with Robin while she fell asleep. Lying down on my own single bed I admit I nearly dropped off as well. If it hadn’t been for Mark coming up with a cup of coffee for me I am quite sure I would have stayed there all night, not even bothering to undress.

“Thanks.” I whispered not wanting to wake her.

“Did she go to sleep ok?”

“Yes, out like a light. She had a good day today.” I said.

“I did too.”  His eyes fixed on mine as he said it; I paused with my cup half way to my mouth while I hesitated what I should do. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath on my face, I wanted to close the gap between us, just go that extra distance, but something in me held me back. I know he had kissed me last night or rather him me, but a lot had happened since then and I wasn’t sure.

I swallowed hard and took the chance, I had nothing to loose, well I did, but right at that moment I couldn’t think of anything important enough not to. I moved forward and captured his mouth with mine.

He pulled away and swept the fallen hair from my face, his bright blue eyes looking at me with so much wanting in them. I let him pull me up and lead my by the hand to his room next door.

His room was exactly as he had described. A tip. Clothes were strewn everywhere, shoes lay out of pairs on his floor and his bedside table was lost under a pile of books. There was a picture on his chest of draws; I was shocked at what I saw. It was a picture of me. I bent down to look at it closer. The picture was old and slightly faded the colours not as vibrant as they had been years ago. I was smiling, happy.

Before I could turn back around Mark was behind me. He buried his face into my hair and inhaled deeply as if he was savouring the very scent of me. I hadn’t felt like this in a long time. I shivered at that one small action.

I found myself leaning back against him as his arms came around me to hold me close.
“I’ve missed this.” He whispered against my ear.

I couldn’t answer, my entire body burned from his presence. I laid my hands against his forearms and traced my fingers along the dark hairs. My body trembled. I had forgotten what it felt like to truly be in Mark’s arms.

He turned me in his arms so that I was facing him. His deep eyes were like pools of water. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me so fiercely that my breath came out in short sharp pants.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: January 20, 2007, 10:26:02 am »

OMG MARK AND VANESSA GONNA MAKE TEH KISSES!

Yeah my vote still stands for killing Mark, because then Vanessa can take his house >=]

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 20, 2007, 12:17:23 pm »

Aww! I hate my computer! It crashed, and refused to be fixed until a half hour ago! So I missed commenting on the story! Sad *cries*
Oh well, that was before. Now I can say that the updates were SO GOOD!!! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 20, 2007, 12:36:38 pm »

Nice update, thanks! But, I still think that you should switch Mark and Keller's parts. Cheesy
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: January 20, 2007, 07:28:41 pm »

Can we all agree on killing Vanessa?

It's her damn fault for sleeping around. Then we are free to have Mark and Keller to ourselves. As long as I get Bexley.

I wuv doggies.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: January 20, 2007, 07:30:18 pm »

I have no problems with killing Vanessa Wink

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 20, 2007, 07:37:49 pm »

Flid, you're evil! You're not going to kill Vanessa are you?!?!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: January 20, 2007, 07:38:22 pm »

Nope I'm not allowed Sad

Look
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:50:25 pm by flid » Logged

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 20, 2007, 08:49:59 pm »

:sign5: Seems like I'm not the only one who doesn't want her to die. And, hahaha, see, Keller is the best!
Mark 30%  [ 12 ]
Keller 62%  [ 25 ]
No One she should stay as a single mother. 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: January 20, 2007, 09:00:04 pm »

Yes well they arent all sane on there you know.

bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 20, 2007, 10:06:11 pm »

*chants*

Mark! Mark! Mark! Live!

Die Keller! Die! Die! Die!

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: