Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 04:43:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 160351 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2007, 05:35:18 pm »

I kept my promise and after breakfast, we went to see Bexley. He was heavily sedated though or he would have been in a lot of pain, but the vet thought that things looked promising. I just hoped they stayed that why.

We dared to go back to my house, just to get the mail and check the answer phone. It looked just as we had left it. I expected to find the place completely ransacked. Thank god it wasn’t.

I hadn’t heard from the kidnappers what ever they were and I couldn’t make my mind up if that was worrying or not. I had 36 hours left to pay them. I had the money there was no problem with that.

Mark had managed to get some days off from the hospital. I don’t know how he managed it or what he told them, but what ever he said worked and I was pleased. I didn’t want to be home with just Robin and I certainly didn’t want to be left to rattle around his big house.

Eleven finally came round and I dropped Robin with Ethan. There was no way I wanted her to see this or be there when they called. She would be safe with him; his house was like Fort Knox.

I was rooted to the spot outside her door, the key was in the lock, but I couldn’t make myself turn it. I was glad Robin wasn’t with me.

“Do you want me to do it?” asked Mark.

“No, I’ve got to do this.” Swallowing I reached out and held the cold metal of the key. I twisted it and the lock clink heavily into place, the sound crashing through my head.  I pushed the door open, but didn’t enter. The furniture was still there, but I could see her paintings from the walls were missing. She must have gone.

I hung my head low and finally crossed the threshold and then I saw it. Spots of blood decorated the walls like a gentle scattering of freckles. A smudge handprint ran down the wall as if some one had dipped there hand in paint and dragged it all the way down. A thick dark stain reached out through the carpet.

I felt the floor hitting my knees before I realised I was falling. My throat became tight and I couldn’t breath, couldn’t scream. A small pathetic whimper came out of my mouth and I nearly chocked. Bile rose, burning the back of my throat and I finally found my voice.

I screamed so hard that it felt like I had torn my vocal cords. Big strong arms came round me and pulled me up, but I didn’t have the strength in my legs to stand and Mark took my weight.

He half dragged, half carried me to the chair by the hall table. He knelt down in front of me, but I couldn’t see him properly as tears stung my eyes.

“Vanessa.” He said and his voice was amazingly calm. “Vanessa. I’m going to call the police ok?”

I nodded, and then shook my head. I didn’t know what to do. And then it hit me. I opened my eyes wide at him, fear riding through my body like a harsh wind, chilling me to the core.

“What if she’s still here? What if her body is here?”

“Stay here.”

I began shaking as Mark walked deeper into the flat. I heard doors and wardrobes opening and closing and knew he was searching everywhere for her.

“There’s nothing. Just this.” He said and he pointed at the bloody mess. “I’m calling the police.”

“Call Keller.” I said my eyes pleading with him. I knew it hurt him to do it and I really shouldn’t have asked, but I trusted Keller. “Please Mark.”

He nodded and reached for the phone. The phone began to ring as he touched it and he brought his hand back up quickly as if it had burnt him. We both stared at it as if we could see who was on the other end just by looking.

“Hello?” I said cautiously as I reached over and picked the receiver up slowly bringing it to my ear.

“Hello Vanessa.”

Mark held his hand out for the phone when he saw the look on my face and realised who I must have been talking too. I waved his hand away. Passing the phone to him, would only make them do something worse.

“What do you want?” I sobbed.

“Vanessa, you sound like you’re crying. Have I done something to upset you?”

“You know what you have done. You killed my best friend.”

“Best friend? But you told her to get out of your life.”

“You made me.”

“Really? I don’t recall. Anyway were wasting time and time is not something you have is it Vanessa?”

“No.”

“Your daughter looks happy at Ethan’s.”

The phone went dead.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2007, 05:44:20 pm »

oooooooh *shivers*

you can't leave it there

FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
kim

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2007, 06:15:54 pm »

omg Flid I'm killing you if you don't update now

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2007, 06:17:55 pm »

no Kim .. NO ... if you kill her she can't update ...

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2007, 06:20:24 pm »

rofl...I might not update for another week

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2007, 06:22:25 pm »

Quote from: flid;558980
rofl...I might not update for another week

nope better be done tomorrow and start rewriting cause Keller can't die

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2007, 06:22:40 pm »

WHAT???

oh now I'm going to kill you

:laugh:

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2007, 08:24:13 pm »

I cant update because you want Keller to live, and I have to update because I want to live....hhhmmm bit of a pickle.

*Eats story instead*

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2007, 09:45:02 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *performs Heimlich* Cough it up cough it up! You can't leave us like this Flid!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 02, 2007, 10:38:14 pm »

><
Why?
-recorded voice plays-
This user has left to climb into a dark corner and cry, please try back later, maybe in a week or so. Good bye, and have a nice day! *bleeeeeeep*
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2007, 11:07:56 pm »

Quote from: flid;559187
I cant update because you want Keller to live, and I have to update because I want to live....hhhmmm bit of a pickle.

*Eats story instead*

KILL VANESSA.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
umacee7

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2007, 12:05:14 am »

What ? More More
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2007, 06:16:54 am »

Quote from: One;559486
KILL VANESSA.

Yes good idea:-P

One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2007, 01:29:58 pm »

I know.

ONE - The voice of truth and reason.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2007, 02:28:49 pm »

Okay.. wait I'm confused.. WHO'S dead??? *is embarrassed* I should know that, shouldn't I?  I'm such a retard. Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: