Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 12:18:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 160412 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2007, 04:01:08 pm »

Luke’s house wasn’t actually as far as I had expected. When he said that it was a hide away I had expected it to be in another town, but it wasn’t it was just the other side of this one, right next to the lake.

It was nice enough though. Large French windows opened up to the balcony over the lapping water. The jetty stretched out reaching for the water like a hand. I would never have imagined Ethan would enjoy something like this, it was stunning.

You couldn’t quiet tell which was the front and which was the back. At the none lake side the house looked like any other large house. There was a garage and the whole place appeared to be raised up. The driveway to it was long, lined with bright green trees. Roses decorated the path like drops of blood on a white blanket.

Robin raced ahead of us to the front door, but it was locked and she waited impatiently for Ethan to follow her with the key. A large sofa took centre stage in the lounge, the bright white of it was almost blinding as the sun came trough the glass panes and stretched out across it. The fireplace looked so inviting. Wooden logs were stacked neatly all it needed was to be lit.

Pictures of the lake decorated the walls in equal intervals. The house reminded me of something that you would see as a show home where you daren’t touch anything for fear of moving something out of its place.

“Are you sure someone lives here?” I asked. “The place looks empty.”

Ethan laughed and pointed up the staircase. “Wait till you see up there, you’ll soon change your mind.

Robin walked around looking at everything and making sure it was real by touching it lightly with her fingers. She opened every door and peered in. “What's this one Uncle Ethan?” she asked as she came to the last door that was locked.

“Oh that. That’s my study; I keep it locked so that Luke doesn’t borrow anything.”

“Where’s Luke?” I asked. “We have to go. I don’t have long left.”

“Of course. Luke!” he shouted aiming his voice at the balcony. “Luke you here?” He looked over to me. “Damn I should have called to …”

Ethan punched Luke’s number into his mobile and told him briefly what was going on.

“He’s on his way back. Do you want to call Keller?” he said passing me the phone.

I dialled the number from memory, but there was no answer, so I just left a message asking him to call me back. I was going to have to leave Robin with Luke.

Mark took Robin into the kitchen to make some juice while I stayed with Ethan and told him everything in more detail.

“I was too young to help your mother, but I can help save robin.” Ethan said.

“Do you remember my mother?” I asked and Ethan’s eyes fixed on mine for a moment. I wasn’t sure if he was actually looking at me or seeing memories of my mother in his head.

“Not really.” He said. “I was only three the last time I saw her properly.”

He paused and lent back in his chair. “I remember the search though; not all of it, but my dad never stopped looking. Everywhere we went, even if it was just to buy food he was always looking for her. I remember once my mum and auntie Karen were having a girl’s night in, some daft thing before Karen married Uncle Nathan. Mum had insisted that dad and Nathan got out of the house so they had taken us to the cinema. I was only seven or something like that. In the taxi on the way home dad decided he had to go back, apparently he had had one of his sightings of Morgan, said he saw her in the foyer of the cinema; Uncle Nathan tried to talk him out of it. Said it wouldn’t be her, but dad had insisted and made us go back t look. Of course whoever dad had seen was long gone, but he still searched.”

“Your mum was like a ghost to me. There were pictures all over the house. Presents always wrapped for birthdays and Christmas.”

I listened as Ethan carried on reeling off his memories, wishing somehow that I could turn back time and bring her back.

“Do you know how many girls dad used to stop in the street thinking it was Morgan? He did it all the time, then he would have to apologise and he’d be down all day.”

“I remember just before she died. Your dad came round the day before. I didn’t know who he was at the time. No one would tell me anything, but after he had gone, the house seemed bright and for the first time dad was actually smiling. The next day when she died. I remember talking to this girl, I didn’t know it was Morgan, but then dad came out and she ran. It all happened so fast. I didn’t see what happened. There was a screech of brakes then Uncle Nathan dragged Alex and me in the house. At the time, I had no idea what had happened, but it was awful in the house. Mum and dad were crying, Nathan and Karen stayed to look after us.”

I knew about my mother dying in my grandfather’s arms, but that was it. Grandpa rarely liked to talk about what happened, whenever he had tried his eyes would start to glaze over and he would stop.

“I remember your dad coming round though.” He said and I gave a sarcastic laugh at the mention of his name.

“You might scoff Vanessa, but he did love you.”

“Not enough though.” I said.

“You weren’t old enough to remember. He came round the day of your mother’s funeral. He was a mess, not just physically, but mentally. I can see it now, I missed it when I was a child, but he was saying goodbye to you. He held onto to you so tight Vanessa. Like you were the last thing on earth. He sat on my dad’s sofa with you in his arms, just holding onto you, his head sort of resting on your shoulder. He was crying, not big sobs, just tears rolling down his face, but he tried to hide them from you, he even managed a laugh as you called him monster. He watched you every step he took out of the house as he left you that day. It was as if he was trying to see you for every last second of his life. That was the last time I saw him. After that you came to live with us.”

I didn’t realise I had started crying until Mark leaned over and wiped the tears from my cheek. I hadn’t even noticed Mark and Robin had come back, I was trying so desperately to hold onto my hatred for my father. “If he loved me so much then why didn’t he stay?”

“People do stupid things when they are grieving.”

“Oh thank god.” Said Ethan looking in the direction of the front door.. “Luke. This is my niece Vanessa. I have a favour to ask you, but I got to tell you this quick.”

Luke just nodded and walked towards us. “This is my niece Robin, well actually my second niece if you want to get technical. She is Vanessa’s daughter.”

Ethan walked over to Robin and picked her up in his arms to show her off to Luke. “And this is Mark Vanessa’s friend.” He said pointing to Mark.

Luke held his hand out to Mark and Mark took it shaking it. Luke’s grip looked firm, his knuckles seemed white. The skin over them was showing the bones underneath. “Hey.” Said mark in protest as Luke refused to let go of his hand.”

It all happened so quickly after that. I don’t even know how it happened, one minute Mark was trying to get out of Luke’s grip and next Luke was stood behind Mark with his arms around his neck, gun pointing to his head.

Luke focused his eyes on mine and smiled. “You’re early.” I froze at that voice. It was the voice from the phone.

I heard a click and then I felt it. Something hard and blunt pressing firmly into my back.

“How nice to meet you again Vanessa.” Said a voice behind me, I turned my head instinctively to see who it was. Bottle blonde hair framed a face layered with cheap make up.

“Melody.”

“Hello again.”

I looked to Ethan, pleaded with my eyes for him to help me. He was right by the door. He could make it passed Luke; he was too occupied with Mark.

Ethan looked from me to Melody, fear etched in his face. He glanced over at the door. It wasn’t that far it was just next to him and Luke. Ethan was strong he could make it out with Robin and get her away from here. All he had to do was grab her and run.

Ethan took hold of Robins hand and took a side step towards his escape, Melody laughed, keeping the gun in my back.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 13, 2007, 04:09:08 pm »

omg they walked right into the trap. Flid I'm gonna kill you if you don't kill Mark instead of Keller

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 13, 2007, 04:23:50 pm »

I KNEW MELODY WAS INVOLVED! Nooooooooooooo! Flid!!!!! You made them walk right into it! I bet Ethan is involved.......
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: February 13, 2007, 06:10:06 pm »

you just dont trust Ethan.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 13, 2007, 06:12:02 pm »

I trust Ethan. Now Flid listen for a minute please consider killing Mark instead of Keller

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: February 13, 2007, 06:23:03 pm »

But I have to kill Keller its important to the story hehehe

kim

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 13, 2007, 06:25:51 pm »

no you don't and its not that important

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: February 13, 2007, 06:30:01 pm »

It will make Mark happy rofl..... well thats after what Luke shows him Wink

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 13, 2007, 06:39:41 pm »

You're evil Flid................But I like it!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 13, 2007, 06:50:05 pm »

Quote from: flid;577645
It will make Mark happy rofl..... well thats after what Luke shows him Wink
Yes, but I want Mark to die so I don't care if he is happy or not

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 13, 2007, 09:34:08 pm »

OH GOD!!! That made me so sad, almost to the point of tears, when they're talking about Morgan and Adam. Then my little moment gets interrupted by this Luke dude and Melody shoving a gun into Vanessa's back. Wow... this is lovely. At least we got the flippin' update.

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: February 13, 2007, 09:41:49 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I NEED MORE! *claws at throat and gasps for breath*

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 13, 2007, 09:51:18 pm »

Now she's obligated to update. She CAN'T just leave us here, hanging, going out of our minds wondering who exactly will die.

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 13, 2007, 09:58:59 pm »

I knew that B***h had her claws in on this. Melody must die. She pathological. I say Mark dies...He was dumb enough to get himself in that jam; I say he dies!!!!

But poor Robin. She is so young to see all of this. I wonder what she will grow to be? No Melody must die befor all this is done. She has it coming. I cann't think of any one who needs killing more than her.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
ktj

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 13, 2007, 10:44:50 pm »

ethan is probably involved. you can tell.

plz update :]

and plz dont kill mark :]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:43:39 pm by ktj » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: