Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 10:27:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking hair mesh partner  (Read 1917 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
porkypine

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2006, 06:06:08 pm »

Hi,  I don't know where I'd put such a request so you can move it if this is the wrong place.  

Tired of all the Hollywood NDN sim stuff out there?  Want to see realistic sim versions of pow-wow gear?

I'm looking for a mesh partner who likes to do hair and headdress meshes for a new project I'm working on - N8ive Sims -  American Indian theme.  I already know the styles I want and will have sample images.  Some styles do require small animations.  I'm doing the clothing parts.

Animations would be for feather movement, visors, roaches, etc.  

If you are interested in such a project, let me know!  :0)  Of course, there is no money here - just the pleasure of knowing you are a partner of a worthwhile and fabulous project that NO ONE ELSE is doing! .  :0)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 06:10:36 pm by porkypine » Logged
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 06:08:59 pm »

Wow...hope you find someone to work on this...can I be the first to make a request? How about something ...hard to describe....like a leather w/beads strap that goes around the head like a headband, and then like a feather or 2 that hangs down over one ear....can you visualize that?

Yes...its the same Mule as before
porkypine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 06:22:35 pm »

I will take requests as long as they are a 'real' NDN style. There are beaded headbands and crowns out there.  Send me a drawing or a pic of what you have in mind.  I have a lot of experience with NDN styles.

I have men's, women's, kids,  Outfit Plans for:
Six Nations, Seminole, Apache,  Pueblo, Navajo, Miwok, Stomp dance, jingle, Mens' fancy, Northern traditional, Southern straight, etc., anyway, more later.  I gotta run.  :0)
vduhr
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:56:18 pm »

I am familiar with your project and have downloaded a few items that I have been looking for a long, long, long time, such as the log posts and beams (I apologize because I cannot immediately remember the creator.  I had been looking for these items to build a pueblo style home, but once I found them, I got into building the Taos Pueblo (Northern New Mexico), complete with an round, underground, ceremonial kiva.  What I truly would love to find (or have someone create) is a clay oven (also called a Kiva, or a Hornos in Mexican culture) which the Pueblo Indians used to bake their bread, and still use them today!  They are used outdoors and are a permanent, dome shaped clay structures, about 5-6 feet in height, maybe about 5-6 feet diameter, made of red or tan clay with an arched opening to build a fire and bake bread.  It would be great if the oven could be usable as a regular oven/stove in the game!  I have included some photos.  I hope this helps.

* DSCN1573.jpg (75.99 KB, 800x600 - viewed 209 times.)

* 518319719yRYQNL_th.jpg (1.59 KB, 65x100 - viewed 240 times.)

* horno.jpg (21.26 KB, 272x173 - viewed 165 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: