Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 12:19:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink and brown recolor of the NL cropped cardigan (Adult Female) - De-Pets'd  (Read 3516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2006, 09:22:11 pm »

:alarm: UPLOADING MY FILES TO THE EXCHANGE OR PAY SITES IS BAD KARMA. Made with Pets BodyShop.

I was suffering from a serious pink + brown deficit, so I recolored this cardigan from NL. Enjoy!

Terms of use for my textures/recolors: This file may only be redistributed via shared sims, so long as those sims are available in the free section of any site, and I am credited with a link back to my profile on this site. You may not charge money or a membership fee for my files: this includes "donation files" on an otherwise free site, and sites where my files would only periodically be free.

You may recolor this texture, so long as your recolors are only available on free sites, as detailed in the preceding paragraph.

* INSIM_alkaloid_NLpinkbrowncardie_NOPETS.rar (436.97 KB - downloaded 188 times.)

* croppedcardie.jpg (39.16 KB, 463x419 - viewed 623 times.)

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 04:35:53 pm »

Pretty!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 01:01:41 pm »

looks lovely ... thankies Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 02:45:32 pm »

this is really nice.

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 02:55:04 pm »

*bumping above obsolete files

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: