Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 06:01:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joaquin Phoenix  (Read 13058 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 05:18:36 am »

@ sesimie: I was just going to ask something like that, why he didn't have his scar. But I guess I can make on myself.

And great likness! I love this man, (especially in The Villiage and Gladiator).
Thanks for him!

//Happenstance

Moon River

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 06:48:00 am »

WOW!! Very good job!! Thanks!!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 08:46:11 am »

Rogue WOW, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
DLMulsow
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 10:57:03 am »

Rogue, he looks great.  THe shape of his lips is dead on except for the cleft.  

I think the cleft pallet, or scar as it were, would be difficult to create itself, but I guess "makeup" could be applied to present a cleft.  Doesn't Sussi at http://www.sussisogoodsims2.com have something like that??  

Perhaps you should check over there Sesimie.  Otherwise, Rogue's version is awesome!
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 11:33:27 am »

Thank you for the comments, everyone. As for the scar, I have no idea  how to make custom makeup or anything like that (I once tried making facial hair with disastrous results). This is the only reason he doesn't have the scar, just as some Sims I make don't have moles, birthmarks or tattoos where they should.

Maybe one day I'll learn to do the fancy tricks, but for now, I'm limited by what BodyShop will let me do and by the availability of custom content that someone else has made.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the feedback.
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 12:43:18 pm »

wow great !!!! job ! thanks for sharinghim !
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 03:13:30 pm »

very nice, now we need river!

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 05:20:43 pm »

With or without the scar I like him a lot! Thanks` Rogue :smile bi:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 06:14:29 pm »

Quote from: sesimie;471685
This is not a criticism...but Joaquin has what was thought to be a cleft lip....it is actually a birth scar called a microform:

Taken from Wikipedia....

He was born with a distinct scar on his lip, which is popularly believed to be the result of a repaired cleft lip. However, he has stated in interviews that his mother, while pregnant with him, felt a sharp pain one day and then he was born with the scar, implying that she believes the two events are connected. The birth scar is a microform, almost taking the form of a cleft, as the tissues just reached far enough to join up; since the bone and muscle tissues joined correctly no surgery or cleft repair was required.

I had to mention this because i have a microform scar on my lip (almost exactly like Mr. pheonix).....and can't find a mod for my self sim......of course great realistic sim modders like your selves may perhaps design one??

Keep up the great work.....

Even the greatest realistic sim modders may face unsurmountable odds from time to time, my dear. It's called "game limitations", which is usually found when making this type of sims. Just imagine trying to shape Michael Jackson's nose and you'll get an approximate idea of what I'm trying to say.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 11:44:16 pm »

Which MJ nose version?Huh??........:lol: ......OK that was bad......

Your Joaquin Phoenix gave me hope for a realistic microform scar.......

Anyway i understand some of the complexities involved in mods & meshes.....it takes a patient sort.....

That's why we laymen rely on skilled modders like yourselves.....

Please accept my humble thanks

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 07:08:37 am »

But we're not modders, we're Sim makers. There's a huge difference.
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2006, 12:58:10 am »

yep you all make some of the best sims!!........

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 02:56:53 pm »

Thanks very much, sesime, Happy Holidays to you!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: