Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 04:31:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Francesco: Italian Dreamboat  (Read 14282 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2006, 07:16:25 pm »

Meet Francesco. He's the younger brother of Joey, Marco & Vinnie & Tony, and the older brother of Salvatore. He's a senior at university (though I've uploaded him here as an adult, for those who don't own EP1). He's an outgoing knowledge sim (yes, they can be outgoing!), who's into classic cars and hip hop music.

I've not included his skintone in his file to keep the it nice and compact. But I use for him, a beautiful skin, "NoukYupShineySkintone Tan" by Nouk

He has Maxis default hair and glasses.
Eyebrows (included) by Helaene
Eyecolour (included) by Barcelonista

Clothing & Mesh (Black Shirt & jeans) freebie by the talented Rabid Angel at Sims Connection
MESH NOT INCLUDED. Please download from SimsConnection here

* Francesco.rar (888.32 KB - downloaded 1137 times.)

* francesco_full.jpg (115.35 KB, 320x511 - viewed 1225 times.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 03:45:35 pm by kathy » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 07:36:22 pm »

I'm the first to post a reply.  Cool.  Thanks so much Fishfood.  I love the all the D'Angelo brothers you've uploaded.  They all are gorgeous.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 07:59:03 pm »

I'd love to hear some of the stories of how their lives turn out in other people's neighbourhoods....especially if anyone is up to the challenge of playing them as a family.  

Oh.......and remember, there's one more brother yet to be posted.  He's the baby brother, Salvatore: coming soon.......
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 08:04:24 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 08:08:40 pm »

Actually, I was gonna do just that.  When you got through uploading them, I was gonna create them all as brothers and move them in a house together. I'll create a girl for Joey since he's a family sim and will want to get married anyway.  I'll have to post pics when I put them in a house.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 08:24:25 pm »

Quote from: jaldeer;472787
Actually, I was gonna do just that.  When you got through uploading them, I was gonna create them all as brothers and move them in a house together. I'll create a girl for Joey since he's a family sim and will want to get married anyway.  I'll have to post pics when I put them in a house.

That would be very cool.  Can't wait.

The thing that takes the longest about preparing sims for upload, is tracking down all the links for the custom content credits.  Sal should be ready before the end of the day tomorrow (if not very late tonight).  Stay tuned......

platinum

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 02:53:00 am »

Joey young brothers –
 Francesco is nice looking Kid.
As I said - Marco and Vinnie are adorable.

Now about the baby brother Salvatore`
He definitely has that devilish look about him As is –
The Black sheep of the family.
Cannot wait to see him grow up.

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 04:44:39 am »

Quote from: platinum;473302
Joey young brothers –
 Francesco is nice looking Kid.
As I said - Marco and Vinnie are adorable.

Now about the baby brother Salvatore`
He definitely has that devilish look about him As is –
The Black sheep of the family.
Cannot wait to see him grow up.

Sal's been posted http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=473338#post473338.  
Well, back to a crazy work week.  Have fun with the D'Angelo's!  And thanks for all the positive feedback.  Had a blast sharing them.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 10:38:20 am »

very handsome!  and so Italian Cheesy  Love him!  Thank you!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 03:46:06 pm »

He is gorgeous doll!
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 09:31:40 pm »

He is cute, he comes to me as an artist in my opinion and soon as I read that he was a knowledge I knew it would totally play into it. Thanks for sharing.

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
pink_cherry105

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 02:16:52 am »

Great job Thank you Smiley
Leslie.Pena
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 06:15:00 pm »

Hi, yeah since I'm new at all this. I have no idea how to upload them on my Sims 2. Does it require an Expansion Pack or something? How do I get them to appear on my game? (B.T.W Nice job on that family! I could never do that!!)
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 01:17:26 pm »

Quote from: Leslie.Pena;497180
Hi, yeah since I'm new at all this. I have no idea how to upload them on my Sims 2. Does it require an Expansion Pack or something? How do I get them to appear on my game? (B.T.W Nice job on that family! I could never do that!!)

1.  Download the file and use winrar to unzip it.  You'll find a free trial version of winrar here.  Once installed it'll recognize rar and zip files.  Right click on the file, and select 'extract here.'  It'll plop the file into the same place (folder, desktop, wherever the original file is located).
2.  Double click on the (unzipped) package file and it'll install all the bits and pieces into your game.  NOTE: it's always advisable to use Clean Installer to install package files.  That way you are shown all the files that are about to be put into your game, and you have the option of choosing what goes in.  It'll also highlight in red things like hacks (often attached to lot files, that haven't been 'cleaned' before being uploaded).
3. With this Sim, Fransesco, his file doesn't include his skintone.  If you'd like to use it, follow the link above his picture and download it.  Once in the game, his file will automatically locate the right skintone, and display properly.  If you don't download the skintone, he'll display in your game with a Maxis default skin.  Of course, you can give him any skintone you have in your game.
4. Now.....once he's installed, when you run your game, go into Create-a-family screen and select the gender of the Sim you downloaded and installed (in this case, male), and choose the 'existing sim' icon (the one that looks like the little bunch of people) .  
You'll see all the sims that you downloaded there.
5. Select Francesco.  You'll have to name him, and give him an aspiration and all that.  He's all your to mold any way you like.  I've only provided the genes Smiley

Hope this helps.  Have fun.  And happy New Year!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:19:53 pm by ilikefishfood » Logged

wild_wolf03

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 03:58:07 pm »

Another Hottie! Yeah for you.

The Sims and The Sims 2 are HOT, HOT, HOT!:blob6:
When a Sim Dies, do they go to SimHeaven?
vlad1401

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 02:18:45 pm »

Thank you
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: