Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 11:59:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant sims wear any outfit help  (Read 5092 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
callistra

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2006, 07:19:13 pm »

This is definitely not Pets compatible.. sorry.. and I even ran hack detection utility to make sure it wasn't something else.  When my sim changes clothes other than maternity wear, her belly disappears. After showering or bathing, she automatically changes in everyday and there is no belly.  Also, when she goes swimming or changes into pjs for the night, she just wears her normal pjs or swim suit and her belly goes away as well.. The hack isn’t crashing anything or messing up game data that I can tell, but it’s not hardly usable in its current condition.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 09:31:33 pm by MissDoh » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 09:37:18 pm »

It is normal the belly of your pregnant sims disappear when they change into everyday wear, it is not a bug at all, it is mention in replies, you probably did not took the time to read them.  

The reason the belly disappear is because the everyday clothes your sim put on do NOT have the pregnant mesh along with it, you need to get yourself pregnant sims clothes if you want your sim to show their pregnant belly.  The fact the belly is showing or not does not affect the fact your sim remain pregnant.  Links to pregnant sims clothes are offered in that mod post.

If you are using custom pj's and underwear, they might not come with the pregnant mesh either which would explain the lack of pregnant belly.  If you are only using Maxis one's, make sure you downloaded the right version of the mod since with Maxis default the pregnant belly do show.

Also, for your information, this mod does NOT work with custom dresser.

This mod is 100% pet compatible, me, Squinge and many others are using it without any problems.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 11:52:13 pm by MissDoh » Logged
callistra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 12:44:06 pm »

That's interesting, because before when I just had Uni and the previous version of this mod my sims had a pregnant belly with everyday clothing, and I didn't need special clothing then.  Also, it still doesn't explain why when wearing Maxis pjs my sim has lost her belly too.. I have the right version. I reinstalled it just to make sure.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 02:33:03 pm »

You might have a hack conflict or a bad mesh in your game.  I would suggest you try to run the hack detection tool and the clean installer to make sure everything is ok.

Maybe the everyday clothes you were using with University had the pregnant mesh with it since it is impossible they had a belly unless the mesh was part of the clothes.  None of my sims ever had a belly with default Maxis everyday wear only with pregnant default ones or cc clothes I have that were having the special mesh along with it.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 05:33:46 pm »

Are you sure you don't have more than one copy of this mod installed?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 03:07:20 am »

This is definitely not Pets compatible.. sorry..
I just love it when people assert conclusions before posing the question.  Perhaps the user is not Pets-compatible?

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Mandi115

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 05:44:55 pm »

I can't download this because it goes to the internet to download and then the send error report pops up
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 10:15:20 pm »

That is a problem with your browser Smiley

Mandi115

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 04:18:08 pm »

Quote from: Squinge;566488
That is a problem with your browser Smiley

Do you know what  I could do to fix it?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 01:02:34 am »

Quote from: Mandi115;567343
Do you know what I could do to fix it?
Have you installed all of the latest windows updates, checked for spyware & viruses?

Quote from: KathyC;567272
My game freezes when I installed it...I`m wondering if its because I have the InSim too?
No the insim wouldn't conflict with this mod have you tried the hack conflict utility?

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 04:51:59 pm »

This mod is no longer available in InSIMenator and no longer supported on InSIMenator. please see this sticky and this sticky for more information.  Thread closed.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: