Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 02:09:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 84194 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2007, 08:41:28 pm »

Lol! Yes, there will be an episode 4, but not for a while. I need to ruin some more lives in my game, and I'm planning an update for Kimora and Kokoro. And I'm kinda running out of ideas. I was thinking about Britney Spears as inspiration for a while. I even started writing a story about that, but it was going a little Anna Nicole Smith. Though I guess that's not exactly a bad thing, story wise!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2007, 12:15:03 am »

Awwww....great update!!!!!!! Cheesy:D:D I'm looking forward to more stories!! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2007, 05:43:20 am »

It's official. The next update will be...an update with Kokoro and Kimora! YAY! WHOO!! I've already started writing the story, but I'm not sure when I'll upload the thing. This is the last month of school and finals are coming up, so things will get hectic (thank GOD I'm almost done for the semester!). It might just be in tiny pieces for now.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2007, 09:12:23 am »

YAY! im excitedness Cheesy i liked Kokoro and Kimora.

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2007, 08:57:31 am »

I know I haven't updated in a while, but that's because I'm getting ready for an update with Kokoro and Kimora. Boy, wait until you see how things are turning out. The drama! The suspense! The pain! The love! The birth! The commitment ceremony! The BABY! The poisioing! The MURDER!!!1!!!1oneoneone!!!1...2. This is so going to be totally awseome! But just to give you a taste of what's going to happen (might consider posting little snippits until I actually get around to taking the pics):

Someone will be in the hospital.
Someone will die
Someone will have a commitment ceremony (usually happens among gay couples)
Someone will be pregnant
Someone's career is taking off.
Gotta love the paparrazzi (i KNOW i didn't spell that right)
Kimora's in it.
Kokoro's in it.
Look at me, I'm laughing out loud.

That's it for today's snippit.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2007, 09:04:15 am »

sweet! sounds so good and suspenseful and everything awesomeness!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2007, 08:23:22 pm »

And because I missed yesterday, I bring you two quotes from the story. The first one is one of my personal favs.

"Say the cat took a crap. What the hell do you think I mean? How long have I been following you like a lovesick puppy?"

I can't say I exactly felt like killing my child. That would be a bit extreme. I did contemplate just running out, though. No one would blame me. At least that's what I thought laying in the hospital bed.

Glad to see that you're still checking up on this thread!
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2007, 05:28:06 am »

WOW! I'm REALLY flattered that you like them so much! Glad to see you posting and welcome to InSim!
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2007, 09:30:25 pm »

Oddly enough, I just noticed that my thread had been rated. Thanks to all who rated me so high! You make me feel so warm inside. On a different note, almost all the players in this opera which is episode 4: return of the geisha are in place and costumed. Just a couple more adjustments and I will be ready to update. Look for something this weekend!
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2007, 10:30:13 am »

ok. After much insiminating, and the VERY UNEXPECTED birth (and subsequent plastic surgery) of Kimora's triplets, we are ready to finally see what Kokoro and Kimora have been up to.
----------------------------------------

"I've always envied you, Kokoro. You might not have realized it then, so caught up in everything that you were going through. I envied you because you were able to escape the life I live. I still envy you because the choices you have made have all been your own, because you chose what to do with your life."

17 long years had passed since the last time I saw her, and I hardly recognized the woman before me. The last time I'd seen her, she'd been no older than 10. Now, she was 27; a beautiful Geisha with sad eyes. I suddenly felt old, being faced with her youthful look. How much like my mother in appearance she was.

"For a while when I became a teenager, I contemplated getting pregnant and running away like you--"

"I didn't run away, Tomihatsu. In case you forgot, I was kicked out of the house."

She bowed politely, as she had no doubt been taught, but I could tell she still didn't agree.

"Had I abandoned my duty, my life would be my own right now. Mother loved you, you know."
"Well, she had an odd way of showing it."
"She tried to call you and make things right. You--"

"Never answered the phone. Exactly. I wasn't ready to forgive her just yet."
"But she was willing to forgive you."
"Forgive me? Ha! Wonderful little joke, Tomi, but--"

"Please. It's Tomihatsu. And Kokoro, try not to be so selfish. Yours was not the only life changed by your pregnancy."
"Oh really? From what I can tell, nothing much has changed."
"Things may appear what way to an outsider, but had you not run away--"

"For the last time, Tomihatsu, I did not run away! Our parents kicked me out of the house!"
"My parents."

She made her point very clear. I wasn't really part of the family. I was more of a distant cousin that no one had seen for years. Yet could I blame her? I didn't ever attempt to come back. I had no reason to. Except Tomihatsu. When she was little, I called her Tomi, and she called me Koko. I found it hard to reconcile my little Tomi with this woman, the geisha Tomihatsu. No doubt she must have found it hard to reconcile her Koko with the girl who'd gone and slept with her manager. If she had been devastated then, or now, she showed no sign of it.

"You did not come to father's funeral."
"I never really knew him. It's not like he was much of a father anyway."
"You were born into a world you can never hope to understand, Kokoro. It is best that got away from it. Do not blame father if he did not love us the way Kimora's father loved them. Mother and father were betrothed, love never had anything to do woth their marriage, nor their children. In a way, they resented each other, and so father sought love in the arms of another woman."

I remained silent. I felt stupid, like I had just been scolded. Her words stung, but I was not as good at hiding my feelings as my sister way.
"You are beautiful, Tomihatsu."
"So my husband tells me. So all the men tell me."

I tried to brush a stray strand of hair out of her face, as I'd done many times when we were children, but she turned her back. I suspected she was giving me the time to do something else so we wouldn't have to face that aweful silence after rejection.
"How is your child?"
"Dionus? He's here today. Would you like to meet him?"
"No. It's best we not get involved in each other's lives. We are from two different worlds."

"Cut the crap, Tomi! You're my sister, and I love you. Forgive me for being a coward, but I was young and scared! I had no support from my family, but I'm willing to make things work. I'm willing now."

"Just as you have not forgiven mother, I have not forgiven you, Kokoro. You left without saying goodbye. It was as if you never existed. She called your people, she followed your career, hoping to get to see you and apologize. She died knowing she caused her daughter to hate her. she died knowing she never said she was sorry."
There were no tears. She did not raise her voice. Yet, somehow, Tomihatsu's quiet resentment hurt more than being hit by a car (which did happen a few years ago. Nothing too bad). Tomihatsu began walking away, but she stopped.

"She came to the hospital to see you. It was her who left the flowers every night. Not Mr. Kamina. You just assumed they were from him. She was afraid that you'd burn them if you know they were from her."
Tomihatsu continued to walk away. Tears and dark sunglasses clouded my vision. I could faintly see her take the arm of a young man and head toward a  llimo, three children in mourning kimono behind them. I had screwed up big time.

When Dionus found me, he only hugged me. He had no words for me, and I couldn't expect him to. How could I tell him that everything that happened came about because of him? if he'd never been born, who knows where I'd be.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2007, 08:06:24 pm »

its so sad i can hardly contain myself! but why didnt Tomi call koko and tell her what was going on with their mother?
pleasssse continue!  i love these stories more and more with every update Cheesy

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2007, 09:05:19 pm »

I promise more this weekend. This is the last week of the semester, so this should be done fairly soon. It's a lot harder than I thought, taking the pictures for this, that is. Glad to see you're still sticking around this thread!
Silent Angel

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2007, 03:14:13 pm »

This story is like Wow...I almost cried several times. What you done is really cool and original.

Never be afraid of the way you feel. - me :angel1:
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2007, 05:53:25 am »

Oh wow! Thankies so much!:love10:
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2007, 10:21:38 pm »

Just a little update for today, people.
----------------

"well, you can't just expect her to up and forgive you, Kokoro. It's been 17 years."
Kimora shoved some brandy in my face.
"No thanks, I'll have water. Detox."
I'd hastily added detox when Ayato looked over at me. I usually don't refuse a hard drink after a particularly hard day.

"You did have your chance to make things right. Or at least better."
"Oh really, Ayato? I suppose this was all my fault, then?"
"Hey, no one but you is playing the blame game, kiddo."
"How was I supposed to know she was sick?"

"Answer her phone calls," both Kimora and Ayato answered in unison.
"Well, if she wasn't such a bitch and kicked me out of the house--"
"You shouldn't speak ill of the dead. Besides, how long are you going to use that as a crutch?"

"You're a grown woman now, Kokoro."
I looked at Kimora. True, we were both grown women, yet Kim didn't seem to be hanging onto her youth the same way I was. She had become more serious, too; she traded in her signature pink and blond locks for her natural black ones.That's when I really knew she had left me behind. In emotional maturity, at least. She and long-term boyfriend Takeshi had committed to each other, though they hadn't gotten married. I, on the other hand, still failed to tell Ayato that I loved him. Sure he knew it; after five years in a steady relationship, I had no doubt he knew that I loved him. Still, I'm sure he'd like to hear it from my own mouth.
"She's a grown woman, too, you know. She didn't have to be so cold."
"Kokoro, she's a geisha, and geisha aren't supposed to cry in public. Your mother probably would have been proud to see her handle herself so well."

"Oh shut up, Ayato! When did you become an expert on geisha? You're a music executive, and there's a reason for that."
The explosion was uncalled for, and I know it hurt Ayato's feelings. He didn't deserve that. I was only angry at myself for a lot of different reasons. I had no right to take them out on Ayato. Kimora, ever full of attitude, was ready to let me have it, but Ayato started first.

"Who the HELL--"

"I'm sorry, but she called me an outsider in so many words, basically said that I'd been erased from the family, and I'm pregnant, and I don't want this baby, and I'm scared out of my mind."

Kimora was getting ready to retort when she realized what I said. Tears marked my face, and I didn't dare look at Ayato. I knew what would be there, and I didn't want to face it.
"Ayato, I'm sure she didn't mean--"
"It's ok, Kim. Unless she's been screwing around with some other man, the baby's mine, and she doesn't want it."
Ayato looked down at me.

"What is it that you hate about me?
"You know I don't hate you."
"Then say it."
"Say what?"
"Say the cat took a crap. What the hell do you think I mean? How long have I been following you like a lovesick puppy?"

"Ayato, you know how I feel about you--"
"Then say it. Say you'll have my baby."
"Ayato, I--"
"Mom?"

Everything seemed to stop. Dionus and Lucien appeared at the door. I don't know how long they'd been standing there, or how much they heard, but I wished I could take it all back. Ayato stormed out the kitchen, and I didn't call after him. Not as I'd done many times before. This time was different. Dionus stood in the doorway, his face blank. He knew I was pregnant, and didn't want this baby. He looked up to Ayato, and probably didn't understand what was going on betwen us. Or worse, maybe he did.

Kimora took Lucien and went away, given me and Dionus some privacy. He didn't come toward me. He didn't move.

"Mom I--"
Dionus stopped. I still didn't look at him. I couldn't.
"I heard what Tomihatsu said about you not being part of the family. And I heard about you and Ayato. I just...I thought you should know that even if you can't say it, I love you. If you're afraid of having a baby around again, or if you're afraid of being a bad mother...I turned out alright. Didn't I? Don't throw your love away because you're afraid. Please, mom?"
I knew this wasn't what he'd originally came to the kitchen to say. It's a funny feeling getting relationship advice from your 18 year old son. Yet how true his words were. Was it so easy to see what I couldn't, even at that young age? I felt ashamed, and Dionus left me alone to think. And yes, he was right. I was terrified out of my mind.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: