Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 10:21:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 84456 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2007, 01:15:31 pm »

Does Squinge's mod work with Inteen. though?  I know some of his don't.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2007, 01:21:28 pm »

I don't see the blue swimsuit though...hmmm.  Maybe I missed it.

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2007, 01:25:34 am »

Oh. Sorry about that. I could have sworn the swimsuit was from All About Style. I'll have to look into that. Please forgive me for being so unorganized! I usually go to parsimonious and look at their daily finds and pick stuff to download from there. Most of the time, I don't bookmark the sites because I've already downloaded everything I wanted from them. I have both inteen and squinge's preg wear all. I've run the hack conflictor, and it says that they conflict. My game's been crashing randomly for a while now, but I'm not entirely sure if that's the reason why. I've got a bunch of crap in my download folder (even though I've tried to keep it under control), and the hack conflictor said a lot of things were conflicting. I haven't been smart enough to remove the preg wear all hack because I love it so much. A small price to be paid, if you ask me.

EDIT: Aah!! I just found the swimsuit. It's from JustSims2!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:28:13 am by babyblue1387 » Logged
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2007, 01:58:03 am »

Ahh thank you!

*Ahem*
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2007, 08:45:28 am »

cheetah, fabulous update! please do keep up the good work! i am loving your stories.

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2007, 10:21:40 am »

Aww, thankies Miz Koala of Karma. I'm doing my part to make sure the bad karma doesn't get me just yet, lol! I'm in the process of making everyone live lives and such so that they'll be at the appropriate age for the last part. Not sure how long that'll take because there's a LOT LOT LOT that has to happen and it's not happening fast enough for me. Plus I made a servo werewolf.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2007, 10:40:51 am »

Servo werewolf?  I made one of those.  They look hilarious with the fangs and everything...or made I turned her into a vampire.

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2007, 10:53:00 am »

Yeah, I kept making the servo walk places so I could see it do that stupid werewolf walk! Amusment for tens of minutes!
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2007, 05:23:05 pm »

The way they walk is quite interesting.  *shuffle shuffle*

*Ahem*
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2007, 11:56:25 am »

awesome as always!
if you dont mind me asking, whats the next one going to be?

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2007, 07:38:44 am »

The next one is going to be a final update with Kokoro as an elder. So that might take a while as I have to get everyone's lives set up and write out a little "so where are they now?" with everyone. After that, I'm thinking about "Fame Becomes Her," a little along the lines of Britney Spears. But I haven't had one about a guy yet, so if you can think of some good storylines, I'm open to ideas. I had one, but I'm not too sure about it...
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2007, 01:35:44 pm »

Oooo....when you pm me again now I know what we can talk about...your storyline...

Britney Spears...hmm she soooo went cuckoo

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2007, 03:06:04 pm »

Thanks a bunch Zggs. And thanks to those of you who've been so encouraging. You won't be disappointed!:worship:
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2007, 06:30:13 pm »

You're welcome!  I still can't wait for the next episode of this...I love to write stories but I hate taking pictures...too much to do.

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2007, 07:32:14 am »

Don't worry lovelies! I haven't forgotten. There are a LOT of people who have to grow up and do stuff (namely Kimora's 5 kids). And some people have to die.

EDIT: I wanted to let you in on some sad news. Kimora's twin brother Shinji died due to complications of alcohol poisioning (namely his hunger bar was way in the red and I didn't try all that hard to get him to the fridge. Don't worry, he was a lazy drunk anyway). He leaves behind a wife and three kids. His wife is engaged to a rich old man and will have his baby soon.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 07:34:36 am by babyblue1387 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: