Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 11:07:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 84458 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2007, 12:43:54 pm »

Awww....and that's why they tell us to stay away from alcohol.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2007, 01:46:14 pm »

Yes, now he'll be saying "I wish I would've listened to you!"
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2007, 02:04:16 pm »

As our parents in really say...yet we never listen Cheesy

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2007, 10:30:43 pm »

Ok, people. I know I'm supposed to be saving the pics, but Kimora's kids just turned out georgeous! I'll only post Lordes right now because I think she's the prettiest of them all! And you should see the boys, rawr!

Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2007, 10:02:16 am »

I know this is after Lillith's story but it sorta looks like Bailey is giving Lillith the thumbs up!

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2007, 03:59:36 pm »

Lol, yeah! They're all really supportive of her. And for those that are wondering when the next update is coming, I hope to get part or all of it up this weekend. I got caught up working on the next episode after this (another vampire thing), which I'm really happy with, so far. Then  i got a little sick today, so I only got up about an hour ago. But it should be here soon!
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2007, 09:16:50 pm »

Awww....poor babyblue *hugs*

*Ahem*
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2007, 12:15:57 pm »

Hello Trouble Wink Just wanted to say, I've been having a read as I said I would, and I've been really enjoying it - I like the format too of different "episodes" Smiley

No requests please
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2007, 12:58:37 pm »

Makes it like you're watching TV.

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2007, 10:02:46 pm »

Aww, thankies Sadie! Well, here it is, my last update for Kokoro and Kimora. I've been toying with the idea of making a pics thread to go along with this so you guys can see what the kids and future generations look like!
----------------------
A Geisha's Farewell: The Final Chapter in the Kokoro Mizumi Story

We had a good run. Kim and I never truly stopped making music. When we finally got too old to tour and perform, we started producing. We set records, won lifetime achievement awards. We were still working well into our sixties. In fact, we worked right up until...

It's been 40 years since the last time I met with you guys. I'm nearly 90 now. All of my children are grown and have children and grandchildren of their own. Please forgive me if this last interview is a little disjointed. I'll admit my mind isn't quite what it used to be. Ayato's a little worried about that. He's been worried about me ever since Kimora...passed. It was a couple years ago, and I don't think I'll be recovering anytime soon. She didn't suffer; just went quietly in her sleep. Takeshi left her a couple months earlier.

She wasn't sad, though. Just...peaceful. She said that they lived a full and happy life together. They were so fond of each other. She...she told me that she was ready. She'd accomplished all that she'd ever set out to do in life, so she had no regrets. I told her that I wish I could have her peace of mind about my death, but she told me that my next great battle lay on the other side. My mother was waiting for me, and I had to make my peace. I think I've been avoiding letting go for that reason. Kim said when I was ready to make my peace, I wouldn't be afraid anymore, and I know that's the truth.

I wasn't afraid to marry Ayato, and I did. I wasn't afraid to be amother again, and I was, to Grace and Helen. It took a while to get used to hearing little feet running through the house again, but I did, and I loved the sound.

You're probably wondering what happened to everyone, aren't you?

Dionus married young (he was 21, she 19), but they're still married today. He did take over FreshFace Records, and managed Lucien and Dias' careers. They're trying not to make the company a monarchy, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Although, I'm sure his son has other things in mind. With his wife, Kumi, Dionus has one child, Saiyo, and he's more than I really deserve.

Grace fully immersed herself into business. She ownes a real estate company that mostly deals with old money (families who were born rich) and the hollywood types. Not that she has anything against lower incomes. It's the houses she'd fallen in love with. She sees archictecture as a work of art, and enjoys meeting with others who feel the same. That's why she married an architect. They regularly go on tours to visit the great buildings of the world. With her husband Don Young, Grace has one daughter, Gemma, and a son, Hugh.

Helen, my little angel, became something of a fashionista. She and Lordes started their own fashion line together. Then they branched out to other endeavors. They're kina like Martha Stweart, without all the price fixing. They're both very successful young women with beautiful families. With her husban, Sait have two sons, Ciardah and Eros (toddler).

Now for Kimora's kids:

Lucien went away to college, and when she came back, she decided she wanted to perform rock. For a while, her career suffered as people adjusted to the change. Fortunately, her lovely boyfriend was there to help her through this tough time. She kept her signature pink and blond hair, and always remained true to herself. Things worked out for her, but only for a little. When she married Seth, she decided to give up this new lifestyle. She was perfectly happy with her decision. With Seth, Lucien had two boys, Fenix and Koji (blue shirt), and one girl, Kingston.

Vara quickly retired away from the spotlight. She decided that this wasn't the type of life she'd wanted. So she opened a chain of restuarants. I must say, the food there is excellent, though I may be biased. After meeting a chef in college, she knew that's the type of business she wanted. She enjoyed the food more than anything. His dream was to own his own restuarant, so she promised to help him reach his goal. Hepromised that if she did, they'd get married. Both kept their promises. With her husband Heishiro, Vara had two children, Toshiya and Ayumi.

(the children)

Dias followed his mother, and became a rockstar. he enjoyed a number of years of success, even as a married rocker with three kids. His band, Hearts Aflame (let's not get started on the name, lol!) won awards and recognition, sold billions of tickets, started a charity called For The Heart, and organized benefits to help the needy. No doubt it was his wife, former Miss Asia and human rights activist, who first got him into charity work. They've helped a lot of people and it warms my heart. With his wife Adelina, Dias had three children, Ismena (the oldest), Gael, and Akemi.

(the children)

Arin decided to become a physicist. He was the genius of the bunch, and always enjoyed learning new things. He devoted his first four years of college to studying physics, but decided to go pre-med at the last minute. He finished his degree in physics, then went back for a degree in medicine. He was to be a surgeon; the youngest one in over fifty years! He has a wonderful bedside manner, which is what won his wofe over. She's such a shy lady. I don't think she'd do well in the public eye. Together with his wife Pensri Dao, they have four children Yumi (in blue), Loic, Annika (in black), and Elsa (in pink)

As I kinda stated earlier, Lordes went into business with Helen. Their fashions flew off the shelves, and they loved the spotlight. While they both inherited musical talent, they used their so create catchy jingles and tunes that stay in your head all day. Lordes was still drawn to the music world, though, and she married a rockstar. The marriage didn't work out as well as she had hoped, and they divorced three years later. She did remarry, and this time for life. With her husband Eijiro, she has two children: Eoi, and Sabina.

(Eoi and Sabina)
-------------

Three months after the interview, Kokoro passed away. Friends and family say that she passed happily and quietly in her sleep. Ayato survived her by two years, and Dionus by seven. He and his wife passed together in their sleep. Their son, Saiyo, says they had always been in tune with each other. Lucien survived Kokoro by six years, and her husband is now in the hospital with brain cancer. He feels that he has lived his life to the fullest, and is now ready to see his wife again. They all lived full, happy lives, and there is not one regret among them. The world, however, still mourns the passing of these great and legendary souls.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 10:08:07 pm by babyblue1387 » Logged
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2007, 10:52:40 pm »

Aww...makes me wanna cry.  I've never played my families long enough to see them pass but I'll be sad when I do.

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2007, 10:34:20 am »

It was kinda hard to watch Lucien and her husband go away (they're the only ones who *actually* died in my game). I want to capture a few more elder moments between Kimora and Takeshi and Kokoro and Ayato before I let them go. I'll miss them:(

EDIT: I'll post another pic of him when I open a pics thread, but Loic reminds me Leonardo DiCaprio somehow...if he were asian...
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2007, 11:15:39 am »

Aww - I'd love to see your pics, you have some pretty sims Smiley I haven't lost any of mine either (yet)... if I'm honest, that's why I vampirised a lot of my faves! Wink

No requests please
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2007, 12:36:27 pm »

I love Leonardo...I still say he deserves an Oscar.

*Ahem*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2007, 04:31:38 pm »

Ok, well, I'll start the thread. I'm having some serious crashing problems with my game, so it might take me a while to get things up and running. Here's to hoping it'll work in enough time to finish my contest entries!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: