Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 03:50:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting.. I guess Teen sims shouldnt woohoo for a reason?  (Read 4679 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
grapesicle

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:58:36 pm »

My teen girl turned into an adult (she doesnt look any different at all just says shes an adult) and hs eisnt in school anymore, but the guy says hes still a teen and he is still in school, despite they're married, what happened?
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:07:29 pm »

It's a designed feature on the inteenimater.  She'll become a teen normally once she delivers.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
popia1012
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 09:01:47 pm »

lol- that got me too, in the begginning!
melxmacaroni

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 07:13:49 pm »

haha, i got freaked out by that at first too! don't worry she'll go back to school soon! Smiley

:shh::happy8:
isilra

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:43:19 pm »

Here is something that may help: http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=182
Woohoo for teens and teens with adults.

Sweet dreams.
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 09:44:11 pm »

The inteenimator is for free.  There's a link just above your post.  You can get triplet/quadruplets at MATY(More Awsome Than You)  It's free too, the login place is a joke.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: