Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 03:47:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glamour Life Reclyner  (Read 3237 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pigsrule90

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2007, 09:21:15 pm »

I needed help and I didn't know where else to put this.  Pluse, I don't know if it is actually Pets that is causing the problems.  The Recliener that is part of the GLS set, well when you place multiples next to each other it is supposed to form a couch, just mesh together and become one.  However, for some reason that is not happening in my game.  How can I fix this problem?  Is it pets that is causing the problem?  How exactly do you spell recliener (I am aware I spelled it wrong so any help would work)
Pigsrule90

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 03:44:24 pm »

yes mimimimi, they remain single objects , however they are supposed to mesh together and basically become a couch
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 06:28:53 pm »

Recliners dont form together, only certain couch meshes. Maybe you downloaded a recliner that resembles a couch, but doesnt connect. It would also help if you posted a picture of your discription so we can help you more.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 06:53:47 pm »

GLS didn't have a lazy-boy type recliner packaged with it.  The Prosperous Sofa Perch by Well Bred and Company does connect with itself if you have them facing the same direction.  Or you can leave it disconnected and have a living room chair.
Pigsrule90

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 07:37:27 pm »

ancient highway, that is the one, but it for some reason it is not connecting anymore, it did before and now it will not.  What did I do wrong?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 07:57:21 pm »

Give it a try on another lot.  There's a possibility the lot is bugged.  But if you still can't do it, I don't know what to suggest.  It worked fine for me when I had Pets installed.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 12:56:40 am »

Oh ancient you also ended-up removing it :lol:

I did too recently.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 01:08:23 am »

hehehe...It was gone right after I finished the beta for Inteen.  Now that the patch is out, I'm keeping an eye on the comments before making a decision to reinstall or not.  In either case, it won't be until after SW2 is done.  Installing Pets made me leave SW1.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 03:44:12 am »

I ended up installing every possible mod I could find to stop sims annoying obsession with pets and to stop pets from showing both on residential lots or community lots.

I came to the conclusion that this was not an ep for me after all so I uninstall it.

I can't wait for the Seasons ep though, sounds way more interesting to me. Smiley
Britpoptarts

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 08:31:05 am »

Sectional sofa pieces won't snap together if "snapObjectsToGrid" is off. Doors and windows won't snap into walls, either. Lastly, even if "snapObjects..." is on, a door into a garage can't share a tile with a driveway piece, you'll have to make the garage a tile longer or wider for that.

Sometimes "moveObjects on" conflicts with the functioning of objects, too.

Check that these cheats are off and try the sectional pieces again.
Pigsrule90

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 02:59:07 am »

Here is another queery, for some reasons I had to reinstall my entire sims stuff.  That is not the problem, the problem is, now when I tryt to create sims to start over again all of their faces are black, and when I try to add makeup or something it remains black.  What did I do wrong?  I already tried taking out all the custom makeup and eye color.
Britpoptarts

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 12:25:00 am »

Wild hairy guess: did you replace Maxis default skins and eyes with custom content default overrides?

I don't know if this would cause the problem as described, but if you did replace defaults and then removed CC, that might be what happened.

Experts? What say you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: