Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 02:50:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Cant Marry  (Read 1904 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mariez1

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2007, 12:46:10 am »

I have pets, and I have downloaded the patch, but for the last 4 days, I guess since the patch I cant marry any two sims.  Not in the arch not just alone.  They go through the ceremony and then jump apart over and over.  The game does show the wedding rings above both heads, but it keeps propose in the options.  I used a cheat for one couple and they have twins iwth the mothers name.  They were never married with the set flags option of marriage.  I checked all my download there are no wedding items downloaded.  Has anyone else had this happen, head me in a direction please
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 11:37:14 am »

Sounds like a hack conflict, they make sims jump apart during certain interactions. Which hacks do you have?

mariez1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 01:23:45 am »

Here they all are, maybe a conflict with the patch?
djshomeshoppingpc, insimenator2.4 OFB customer Loyaltystar, zmalboxhack.
homerette

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 02:37:05 am »

I'm not of much help, only to say I had the same problem after the patch.  It happened in about 3 of my families, but seems to have gone away on its own.  It's been several weeks without that happening.  The only hack I have that corresponds to yours is insim.  Who knows?  Pets is bonkers.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 01:56:11 am »

You could try running Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection Utility and see what it comes up with.  You may have more mods/hacks in the game than you realize.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: