Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 12:18:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stuck on loading screen  (Read 2192 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kellykelly72

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2007, 10:59:34 am »

hello
i have sims2 and nightlife installed..all was working fine and now when i play the game starts to load and then stops at the loading screen where it says "replacing wheel bearings " and wont go any further.  i checked task manager and it says"not responding". i am completely lost and am ready to give up the game forever!!
i tried everything yo can think of, uninstalling re booting , updating drivers.......:sad3: :angryfir: :bawl:
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 11:28:47 am »

Have you recently downloaded any custom content or mods? If so, try removing it from your Downloads folder and try to start the game. If it starts, then it's possible you downloaded something that requires an EP you don't have. If it still hangs, then there is another problem.

If it was working fine before, there is a good chance the problems are related to something you downloaded.
kellykelly72

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 12:17:41 pm »

i am going to try that ..hopefully that will work!!! thanks!
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 12:33:21 pm »

Happened to me. I knew that I had a 'problem' family in one hood and only the night before attempted to play and fix that house after a long period of not messing with it. I took out the neighborhood and the game loaded just fine. (The neighborhood was holiday oriented, so I may attempt to salvage some parts, but it's probably best to scrap it and start over. Besides, might have 'Seasons' by then).

-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 01:13:18 pm »

have you put any songs on it? If you have put too many on it, it wont load proberly same with downloads if you have too many it wont work... I know this because my sims 2 has done it about 23 times!! Lol

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 01:21:05 pm »

yeah mine gets stuck on something about kitty litter in pets but if i wait it finishes oading after about five minutes.  but i have loads and loads of cc in my game!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: