Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 11:14:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Earrings, etc.  (Read 2286 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adammc80

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2007, 12:35:52 am »

I know there was a problem with custom earrings and necklaces and stuff after the pets expansion. I was just wondering if anyone knows if that has been fixed since then. I don't even know if it can be fixed, but I have quite a lot of that kind of stuff and I miss using it. But if it's useless then I'll probably just delete it all. What's the point of them taking up space in my downloads folder if they don't work.
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 02:57:00 am »

I don`t think deleting it is a good idea. Just to make sure - are you talking about that blue flashing accesories problem?

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 03:30:14 am »

Yeah, that annoying blue flash.
weetzie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 04:32:47 am »

The only earrings I heard of having issues were ones made with the Dr. Pixel mesh. His site and the mesh can be found here, but I don't know if he updated the mesh on his site and I can't find the thread on MtS2 that has the updated mesh.

Coffee coffee coffee! Come on and drink it up!
Coffee coffee coffee! Nirvana in a cup!
I used to be a peon, just a worthless wad of gristle
'Til I replaced my brain cells with instant Folger's crystals!
adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 04:44:04 am »

His mesh must be the only one I use because every single custom accessory I have flashes blue. I have a lot and I love them, but it's been this way for months and I can't figure out how to fix it.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 06:39:36 am »

I also have this problem. Every accessory I downloaded is flashing blue and move in other path that the Sims bodies. None of them are working under Pets and this includes Dr. Pixel, some head accessories I downloaded from xmsims.com, a neck colar from Beos, most of the downloaded glasses meshes, and a special glass named Trekkie that I downloaded from MTS2, works with whatever earlier expansion but not Pets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: