Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 05:42:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plantsim Problem :(  (Read 2636 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2007, 02:05:10 pm »

For some reason my Plantsims are not working. What happens is after they are changed and then after that my game just sits there. I can't select anything and nothing is moving. The game is still running( it doesn't lock-up or crash) but I can't make my Sim do any interactions as a Plantsim. Then I have to restart the game so he's not a Plantsim. I'm really REALLY confused :smt119

Hope someone can help me out :h3lp:

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 02:41:14 pm by Confused Wabbit » Logged

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 10:15:14 pm »

ok - there are a number of potential causes for this:

• game bug
  • solution: wait for patch or hack-master fix

• conflicting mod with game process
  • solution: remove or disable all mods and see if this resolves the issue

• conflicting default skin tone replacement
  • solution: remove or disable all default skin tone replacements and see if this resolves the issue

• corrupt game file
  • solutions: back up the My Documents game related files, uninstall Seasons and re-install

• corrupt character file
  • solution: none, delete Sim

• corrupt lot file
  • solution: move Sims to another lot, delete the bad lot

[/LIST]

there are other possible causes, but you are not explaining the nature of your installations nor are you informing me what you have installed, so this is as good as I can offer

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 01:25:11 am »

cool this is good to know *makes note in ledger of doom*

thanks for the info and link shininghappyrae

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:48:37 pm »

Hay thanks everyone! It seemed to work wonderfully! Sorry about the bumped thread but I wanted to say THANKS!!
Sorry I could not reply sooner:smile:

Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 05:52:30 am »

I have a problem with mine freezing up whenever a plantsim is around. (Which is what I figured out)I disabled mods and hacks and couldn't figure it out so I tried the boolproptesting cheatenabled true and it said there was a error with Rose Greenman (She was visiting my lot) I hit delete which deleted her and everything worked again so I don't know what is going on but my game doesn't like plantsims Sad
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 05:53:15 am by Forever_bound » Logged

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
That wasn't too long was it?
Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 03:12:38 am »

BTW I decided to delete the Greenman family since the three families I want to play were being visted by them and the household would never load.  Once I did that everything started working again. I guess I'll never be able to have a plantsim

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 02:38:33 am »

Can anyone help? My internet is about to be cut off and I hope I get an answer before then

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: