Insimenator.org
May 23, 2024, 07:33:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outerwear  (Read 2257 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:58:40 am »

Is there a way to plan outerwear or buy it at the store? I went to a clothes shop but there wasn't any buy outerwear option so I just bought some of the ones that are in with everyday but are also outerwear. I made my sim go home and clicked both the outerwear changer-into thing and the regular wardrobe for the option to change it but there wasn't any... isn't there anyway to change outerwear?!?!?!?!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
weetzie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 02:12:16 am »

I've bought Outerwear, it was available at the store, but I'm not able to plan it.. With Maxis-made or custom wardrobes, or even with the coatrack.

Coffee coffee coffee! Come on and drink it up!
Coffee coffee coffee! Nirvana in a cup!
I used to be a peon, just a worthless wad of gristle
'Til I replaced my brain cells with instant Folger's crystals!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 03:27:55 am »

do you have any hacks/mods in your game that might be causing this?? I've heard a few people have these problems and they've all had some sort of clothing mod in the game

If you have more than one outerwear outfit you should just be able to click on a dresser and plan the outfit. If you have only one outerwear outift then, of course, you won't be able to plan it!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 12:37:37 am »

I was having the same problem until I removed a hack that enabled sims to plan and change outfits on community lots. Now it works fine.
didathan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 02:53:35 pm »

After i removed the hack everything works fine
hayhay2245

View Profile
hmm
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 10:28:08 am »

deleted the insiminator and the inteenator and it still won't work..... when you buy it at a store is there supposed to be a catagory for it or is in everyday??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: