Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 12:24:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help!!!PLEASE!!  (Read 2311 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moonyloopy

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2007, 05:04:34 am »

Hi all.I'm having a problem with Seasons.I installed it properly,but when i came into the game,something bad happened.On the lots i make,there isn't any snow!And it's winter,while the lots maxis gave with the game work just fine.I could really,really use some help!
moonyanja

:crybaby:   :crybaby:   :crybaby:   :cry:   :cry:   :-(   :-(
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 06:44:22 am »

It has to snow in the game for there to be snow on the ground. I got tired of waiting so I had one of my sims get the aspiration object that changes the weather (8000 pts) and made it snow.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 08:45:57 am »

it can take up to 2 or 3 sims days into winter before you get snow, especially if you've moved a sim into a new lot and winter is the first season of your neighbourhood.

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 02:10:09 pm »

Thanks for the help!But,when i try to use the weather machine on my lot,it won't work!
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 02:45:29 pm »

Quote from: moonyloopy;627937
Thanks for the help!But,when i try to use the weather machine on my lot,it won't work!

Ahhh... did it mention something about use below gold aspiration may cause unwanted results?? Smiley

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 04:27:21 pm »

Quote from: billyd1000;627998
Ahhh... did it mention something about use below gold aspiration may cause unwanted results?? Smiley

THANKS!!!
leedawn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:59:30 am »

Do you have any cheats,hacks  installed? That may be your problem and is the lot/house you are making a downloaded lot? It may be a problem with the downloaded lot.I have downloaded lots and had them crash,show up blinking blue grapics,crash the game. Try a new lot house use the houses in the sims game.Just add onto them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: