Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 09:26:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Activities  (Read 2298 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trekkiemom3950

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:40:01 pm »

:book: How do you do things in the snow like build a snowman, throw snowballs and make snow angels? Ive tried clicking the ground, going to 'play', but nothing works. I know that you can because the game advertises that your sims in the Seasons expansion can do those things listed above but I cant. Help!

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 12:02:04 am »

It sounds like you have a mod that changes the destination options.  InSim will do this among others.  Remove that mod and you should be ok.  If it's InSim, using the User Control Spawn, remove the destination options and you should be good to play in the snow.
trekkiemom3950

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:48:41 pm »

Awwww but thats the most fun MOD I have. Isnt there a way to keep that mod but maybe choose a different form? Its kinda boring if one has to let things play out instead of being able to do things like give them full skill levels and stuff.

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 11:31:16 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;632416
If it's InSim, using the User Control Spawn, remove the destination options and you should be good to play in the snow.

Answered before asked.
trekkiemom3950

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 11:50:57 pm »

Okay...how do you remove the destinations options. Sorry if I seem so dense but when it comes to stuff like mods that I download I know little to nothing.

And yes i saw the part that said 'using the user control spawn'. Im just not sure I understand. I went into the user control but there was no 'remove destination options'. :-/ *very confused* help plz.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 12:01:29 am by Serafina » Logged

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 12:10:20 pm »

Spawn the user control, select Destination Menu... then Remove All Menus.

This post not only has the download for the InSimenator but links to all the documentation to let you know what it can do and how to do it.
trekkiemom3950

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 04:03:25 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;635408
Spawn the user control, select Destination Menu... then Remove All Menus.

This post not only has the download for the InSimenator but links to all the documentation to let you know what it can do and how to do it.

Thanks! I took off all mods, now Im re-adding them one at a time (assuming I can find them again) to see how it plays with each one. I put the mailbox hack and the OBJ version of InSIM and its playing just fine. If only I couldve narrowed down the hack that was the problem causer and just deleted that one but thus wasnt the case. *sigh* But thanks for your help!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: