Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 08:59:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maternity Clothes  (Read 6436 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ellen Prochaska

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:40:52 pm »

After surfing around for awhile for maternity clothes, I am really confused.  I was wondering if someone can tell me step by step how to get maternity clothes for all occasions (formal,undies, casual, etc).  I have inteen so I also wanted to know as far as maternity clothes for teens, you can only have one choice for each occasion?? Thanks all for the help
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:57:35 pm »

InTeen provides 2 additional maternity fashion packs (available from the InTeenimater website).  You can also find individual outfits for download here:

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=40

and here:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewforum.php?f=11

If you download individual outfits, I would highly recommend you download and install Squinge's Pregnancy Wear Any Clothes mod (InTeen Edition) here:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=7238

Hope this helps!

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:07:32 am »

Has anyone made or found maternity outerwear?  My sims look silly if they go outside while pregnant during winter.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:31:26 pm »

There's a hack here in the Misc. Mods section that converts a whole mess of clothes to outerwear.  I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to add new outfits.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 10:13:52 am »

I'm actually looking for winter coats, rain coats, etc. for my pregnant sims.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 07:58:17 am »

I'm not aware of anyone making outerwear for pregnant teens.  Considering that there isn't even an InTeenimater Seasons, its not clear to me what you would do with outerwear even if you had it.

mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 01:06:04 pm »

I don't care about teens only adults.
goaliegirl123
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 09:23:57 pm »

Does anybody know where I can download and install Squinge's Pregnancy Wear Any Clothes mod (InTeen Edition) at a different location because for some reason the site won't allow me to view it.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 05:27:07 am »

squinges hack is updated for FreeTime (if you use inteen), on the INTEEN site.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: