Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 01:28:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seasons..... Should i gets? or should i donts?  (Read 2280 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EnergyBurst777

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:52:51 pm »

LOL, here i am AGAIN!:angel:  before i ask for help, i wana say sry to every1 on Insim cuz i wasn't on forever (from too much hamework and study).

Anyway dont be mad for this question, or for me being gone.....

OK here is the question:

SHOULD I GET SEASONS EP??? (lol)

yeah i kinda had all my questions like that....
you probally knew i was going to ask this question!:-P

so anyway, should i? Ofcourse i dont have the time to think... too much homework...... why is school sooo......um......yeah.....

anyway feel free to answer my question even though i kinda went off topic i think......:punch:

PS: plz give really good reasons! trying to get myself convinced.....:tongue8:

*-*For every tear there is always an 'lol'*-*
*-*For every yell there is always an 'im sry'*-*
*-*For every potty stop there is a 'brb'*-*
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 06:20:19 pm »

I have to say, Seasons is my favorite ep yet. Why, you ask? OK, I'll do my best to keep the list brief.

curved edges for your pools
slides for your pools
You can change the walls and floor of your pools
Snowball fights, waterballoon fights, catching butterflies, catching lightening bugs, fishing, drinking hot chocolate, gardening (veggies and fruit bearing trees), making snow angels, ice skating, rollerskating, eating the fish you catch and veggies/fruit you harvest...and...

Weather!!!!

I have probably left out TONS of new stuff...but I promised to keep it short! Cheesy

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 10:17:03 pm »

Seasons doesn't add as much gameplay as Nightlife or OFB did, but I find it adds a great deal of dimension and immersion to the game that wasn't there previously.  For once, you actually have a reason to start a fire or come in from the cold.  I'd consider this EP a "moderate to strong buy".

J

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 02:53:55 am »

I am with Jase on this one - if EA/Maxis fix some of the bugs this would well be a major EP in terms of total immersion, the gardening and such are a bit weak - but the "rounding it all out" aspect is well worth the money.  I am VASTLY more satisfied with Seasons than I was with Pets or University.  Nightlife & OFB I am still not very impressed with. And really until Seasons, I had no desire to play the game, Seasons redeemed the Sims 2 for me.

To be honest, I think the Stuff Packs are better buys than any of the EPs except Seasons.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 10:22:33 am »

It's worth the money and I haven't said that about anything EA/Maxis in quite some time.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
EnergyBurst777

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 04:03:57 pm »

Thanks a bunch, i'll still think about it, and i finally dont have homework! (so far...)

*-*For every tear there is always an 'lol'*-*
*-*For every yell there is always an 'im sry'*-*
*-*For every potty stop there is a 'brb'*-*
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 07:51:42 pm »

I bought it the first day it came out

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: