Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 12:44:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: boolProp allObjectLightson true/false cheat not working properly  (Read 2276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amberandcarlos33

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2007, 09:29:34 pm »

Hey everybody,
I'm having a problem with a lot I've created. I was attempting to take a screen shot of the lot at night and used the cheat mentioned above to turn all the lights on in the lot. It worked fine. The only problem is, now the lights won't turn off. I've typed the cheat correctly but the lights won't turn off. I can even delete old lights and buy new ones but they're still lit up when I place them on the lot. I learned about this cheat from mts2 while browsing the guidelines for uploading lots. The cheat mentioned is:

boolProp allObjectLightsOn true - to turn all the object lights on in the lot

&

boolProp allObjectLightsOn false - to turn them off.

The only thing I can think of that I may have done wrong is that I added lights while the cheat was enabled. I did this to see where the lights would look the best, rather then add a bunch of lights, turn the cheat on, then back off to add more. I hope I didn't mess up the whole stupid lot. I had the lot finished, completely, and was simply taking pictures. I really hope I haven't ruined it. If anybody here could help, I'd really really appreciate it!!! And soon, please, I'm dying to finish this lot, lol.

Thanks so much for reading this,
Amber

ps - I already added a post in the tech issues @ mts2 but so far to no avail. I thought I'd try other resources as well.

Thanks again!

Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:18:03 am »

If it's a residential lot, the sims added to the lot will be able to turn the lights off or set to automatic. If it's a commercial lot, you may be stuck with lights on until someone buys the business or you have a sim visit the lot and turn them off.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
amberandcarlos33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:50:59 am »

Unfortunately, I'd rather not move a sim into the lot yet because I need it to be uploaded to mts2. I guess I can always move the sim in and then deleting them using the testingcheatsenabled cheat. I appreciate the advice. Any ideas as to why this isn't working?

Thanks again,
Amber

Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 02:12:36 am »

Maybe sell and replace the lights. Like take your desired pictures, sell the light, and replace it with an off one, and keep doing that. I dunno, I've never uploaded a lot. Sorry.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 05:43:49 am »

I don't know what is going on with the boolprop code as I don't use it. Smart lights and the Radiance lighting mod V2 are the way to go.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
amberandcarlos33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 06:29:46 pm »

I have moved my sims into the lot and the lights are now off when I clicked the auto-lights off tab. So hopefully that stays that way. Unfortunately this means that I shall have to turn the lights on during the evening and keep the sims in the lot so that I can turn them back on before getting rid of them via the magical shrub of simlogicals. Thanks for all the suggestions and help...

Amber

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: