Insimenator.org
June 06, 2024, 06:20:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sim cant use Beds for some reason  (Read 1967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AirStriker

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2007, 08:53:33 am »

all in the title really.  Oh and hi im new here Smiley

Yeah for some reason all the beds i place dont have any usable options.  My sims just wont get in, on or even look at them.  Is there a problem with somthing ive downloaded (because ive downloaded alot of stuff and would take a long time to find)  Um dont know if this is a known glitch or somthing.

If there is nothing that can really fix this, is there at least somthing that an stop my sims from getting tired? they dont seem to like napping on the couch
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 10:25:54 am »

Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible mod conflict.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
AirStriker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:36:38 am »

thnx for the link Smiley unfortunatly after i downloaded it and ran the programme it detected no conflicts Sad
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:49:01 am »

Your welcome Smiley maybe you are using a bed hack that isn't compatible with the latest EP you have installed.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
AirStriker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 11:14:35 am »

it could be im using a hack thats for a more advanced version... i only have the basic sims right now.

Hmm i wonder how much i can get the expansions for off of ebay or somthing... maybe if i get them it will fix the problem with an update or somthing...  Its not only the beds, im finding other weird things.  

like i cant use the cooker untill i buy a fridge (dont know if thats normal or not) and my sims wont get in the hot tub, I click for them to get in but the command vanishes the second i set it (alsop dont know if thats meant to happen) lol

Anyway that site you gave me was a great help, ill have alook around it in a bit.
AirStriker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 10:37:47 am »

It was definatly somthing i'd downloaded that done it. i desided to delete everything and juts downlode skins, meshes and objects from 1 creator and now i can use beds again... very perculior. but atleast its sorted and i can have a proper game now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: