Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 02:45:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiarstyle showing under in the underwear category?  (Read 1669 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SparkleSim

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2007, 12:00:34 am »

Hello, guys!  I came here today because I am having the most bizaare problem.  I downloaded some hairs and when I looked in the bin they were'nt there.  Why?  I got the mesh and everything that was required.  After a little time of passing through clothing, I noticed the hairstyles were in the underwear section in CAS! :smt120   What the heck.  And It didn't replace the hairstyle the the sim had currently, it just layered on top of it.  And the bin thumbnails show nude bodies fior the hair which is...REALLY weird!
:cwm21:   WHAT THE HECK??  So if anybody can hel;p me with this it would be appreciated.  If you needed to know what kind of hair it was, it was The "Sunday Morning" hair from TSR :smile:

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
garnet812

♥ Bite Me ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 12:07:20 am »

What expansion packs to you have installed?... I know when pets came out there was a problem with making stuff in bodyshop... for the people who didn't have pets, the new items would show up in the wrong place... don't know if this helps you or not.

Garnet's LJ
SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 12:10:42 am »

Actually, I don't have pets.  My EPs are Uni, Nightlife, and OFB.  Thanks for replying.

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 12:27:49 am »

Have you tried deleting the hair? And your "groups.cache"?

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 01:38:38 am »

My guess is you've downloaded some clothing made with Pets Bodyshop before EA patched it.  If you can find the files, this tutorial will tell you how to fix them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: