Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 08:51:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inteen Preg Wear Any Outfit Mod for Seasons  (Read 2010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyluvin

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2007, 01:50:23 am »

Sorry Squinge, posted in the standard help section before I saw this. I've been using your Preg hack updated for Seasons and it worked great until I downloaded updated Inteen as well. Now I can't plan Everyday or Outerwear for my Pregnant Sims. I have all EP's and I noticed that there was usually an Inteen version for them. I checked my hacks and they seem to be fine. So is it that I can't use it unless I remove Inteen or should we be waiting for an even more updated version of this mod? Thanks.:worship:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 08:20:28 am »

This mod isn't compatible with Inteen Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 12:03:24 pm »

If you use the Insimenator's Wardorbe Adjuster, you can plan pregnant sims Everyday outfits and then have them change into it, but if they take showers or change trimesters, they will revert back to Maxis's maternity clothes, so  you will have to keep making them change back to Everyday with the Wardrobe Adjustor. Hope this helps! :smile:   It works fine for me with the Inteenimater for Seasons

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: