Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 07:48:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Pet Jobs and Only 2 guests for Party  (Read 1867 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
niceb2u

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:28:52 pm »

Hi! My problem is my pets can no longer get a job and I am only allowed to invite 2 guests over when I throw a party. Has anyone else had this problem?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 08:41:39 pm »

No pet job would be a mod that needs an update for seasons.  You might have some mods without knowing if you install houses from the exchange.

Not having more than 2 guest is related to the graphic card, seasons is asking more of it now.

Way around it are
1- use the "intprop maxnumberofvisitingsims 8" cheat and put this line it in your userstartup file or type it in the cheat box everytime you start the game without the ""
2- get a better videocard
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 08:44:15 pm by MissDoh » Logged
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 06:55:17 pm »

"No pet job would be a mod that needs an update for seasons. You might have some mods without knowing if you install houses from the exchange."

Please, what do you mean?  I am having a problem with no job option for my pets. What mod are you referring to? Thank you for any help.
niceb2u

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 05:56:00 pm »

At one time my pets were able to get jobs. but i stopped playing with them because i find them to hard to play. I then went to get them a job and it is no longer an option for them. It asks the individual who is trying to get them a job. I just replaced my radeon 1300 series (128) to a 256. Should be a good enough card I would think??. The only hack in my game is the wear anything pregnancy mod.    All help appreciated! Thank You Much Smiley
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 09:22:21 pm »

Mods that are changing menu are the ones you have too look for more closely.

I know a few of Monique mods needed updates for the pet ep as well as Pinhead, but you should take the time to look and make sure all the mods you are using are the most recent one according to the latest ep you have install to avoid problems.
niceb2u

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 05:37:17 pm »

Thank U for advice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: