Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 09:48:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: little people aka dwarfs  (Read 1368 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
witchyelmo1

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:28:31 am »

ok i know this is probably a big challenge but is there anyway of making dwarfs  anotomically correct with facial hair and or breasts? i am trying to  add knomes and have no clue as to wear to start thanks a million :pray:
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 11:30:32 am »

I haven't made dwarves so I don't know if the anatomy is proportionate or not with height changes.  You can either use the stretch skeleton cheat which is temporary, or Sim PE.  The numeric value selected will have to be less than 1.  Beoboxboy has a tutorial on height changes: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=7548.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 11:33:59 am by wawayaya » Logged
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 04:43:57 pm »

OOo this is a great idea. The stretch skeleton looks good if you want to make a tiny person or a super tall person for like a circus, but it doesn't look right. I mean physically the super tall one does because it seems to be mostly in the legs so they look like they are on stilts, and we have lots of clown costumes. But the small one just ends up looking like child, more than say a dwarf or a troll.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: