Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 10:41:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 1241 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2007, 05:07:53 pm »

Does anyone know if there is a mod that stops the random burst into flames feature with seasons which is really stupid by maxis.... Also what does the grave stone in insiminator do when it says about imune to fire or something like that does that mean they will not die from the random fire which keeps happening alot especially when they come back form work or downtown in there own cars.... Also is there a mod that makes the children go to bed when they are tired instead of staying up past midnight playing or watching tv...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:21:01 pm »

1.) There's a hack on SimWardrobe that'll put an end to spontaneous combustion. Click on 'Sims 2', then 'Fixes'. The mod you want is called 'No Random Bursting Into Flames', near the bottom.

2.) Immunity to fire is just that; immunity to fire. Your Sims won't catch on fire.

3.) I have no idea, never seen a mod/hack like that.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 09:33:48 pm »

Ok thanks for your help I'll check it out

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: