Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 08:53:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Storytelling Folder Glitch?  (Read 1889 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RetroDISKOBall

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2007, 09:42:03 pm »

I take pictures, so I can use them for my own personal use when offline the Sims 2. Yet, almost every picture I take isn't in my Storytelling Folder! Don't mistake me, some do come out, but not the ones I want. I don't know what's wrong, or how to make them show up in my Storytelling folder. Help?

xx Katèrina

Love thine EGO as thyself. Because that is what it is.
The body of a woman is neither ugly nor shameful, but the one ecstasy granted to the race of men.
:female:
gbby919

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:03:55 pm »

I have the same problem whats up with the folder or am I doing something wrong!!!!
veash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 10:42:33 am »

Your pictures are stored in MyDocuments/EAGames/TheSims2/Neighborhoods/Storytelling.  N001 is Pleasantview, N002 is Strangeville, N003 is Veronaville, N004 and up is custom neighborhoods in the order they were created.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 09:36:43 pm »

To clarify on what veash said, an example would be
C:\Documents and Settings\Ric\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\N001\Storytelling

Also the new 'hood that came with Seasons is G001.
RetroDISKOBall

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 03:05:14 pm »

Well, i have this folder that's named, 'Storytelling' so...i never thought i had to go to my specific neighborhood.
thank you so much though!
xx Katèrina

Love thine EGO as thyself. Because that is what it is.
The body of a woman is neither ugly nor shameful, but the one ecstasy granted to the race of men.
:female:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 12:50:09 pm »

Some things are saved in the old storytelling folder - CAS screen caps are sometimes, and un-inhabitated lots you are viewing in build mode; maybe a few others, but it is sort of a good idea to look in both the neighbourhood and the main storytelling folders.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
wyntersdarkness

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 05:54:44 pm »

I'm having a similar issue. I take pictures while playing my game but instead of having many pics in my storytelling folder, each new picture replaces the previous one. I swear it used to not do this. Sad

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: