Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 01:05:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-Usable Bed after WooWoo  (Read 2574 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2007, 05:52:17 pm »

After I loaded Sims SEASONS I had a problem everytime my sim got into bed with another sim - to chat or kiss or to woowoo.  So I removed all mods I had that had anything to do with beds.  Now I have no problems except after 2 sims have woowoo the bed is unusable - I have to deleate the bed and buy a new one.  Also, now one of the maxis beds is unavailble for purchase.  By removing the mods could I have somehow effected something else?  I can live with this problem, but it is very annoying.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Sein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:58:22 pm »

I actually have that problem as well... but only with the expensive sleigh bed. For some reason the bed squares (when you buy it... those green squares) look like this:

x
xxxxxx
x***x
x***x
x***

x = green square and *= actual bed

I'm wondering if I have a hack that did something crazy or what...

"There is no remedy for love but to love more" - Henry David Thoreau

BMK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 06:44:45 pm »

I had that exact problem, and then I took my inteen mod out of my game. It fixed everything.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 02:25:36 pm »

I can't buy or use the expensive sleigh bed in my game now either - maybe I'll give that a try - THANKS!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 06:54:05 pm »

Quote from: BMK;731256
I had that exact problem, and then I took my inteen mod out of my game. It fixed everything.

It is documented that most custom beds are not compatible with InTeen.  If it's a Maxis bed you're having problems with while InTeen is in the game, there's another hack conflicting.  It's your choice which you want in your game then.
BMK

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 10:20:32 pm »

It is documented that most custom beds are not compatible with InTeen. If it's a Maxis bed you're having problems with while InTeen is in the game, there's another hack conflicting. It's your choice which you want in your game then.

Well I was having a problem with maxis beds. Then I remembered that I had gotten seasons and forgot do update my InTeen. So I took the mod out and it totally fixed all of my problems.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 12:38:37 am »

Using the wrong version of InTeen with your set up will cause problems.  It has been updated for Seasons.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 06:37:54 am »

I have custom beds and Inteen and nothing of the kind has ever happened to me, so it really must be another hack conflicting with Inteen

I used to be Nyxie
Sein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 03:41:29 pm »

Woah. Woops. Must have forgotten to update a mod. Thanks a bunch!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more" - Henry David Thoreau

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: