Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 10:51:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inteenimater works with mac?  (Read 2257 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alexmmm
« on: February 13, 2006, 11:02:08 pm »

any mac users out there?
i downloaded the inteenimater but i can't get it to work. does it even work for mac? could someone help me with installation and what not? please? thanks.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 02:36:38 pm »

I don't have a mac but

Have you enabled custom content?

When you enable custom content for the first time, you need to exit the game and then reload it for custom content to actually showup/work (the custom content message can be turn off under options if it bugs you)

Did you unzip the InTeen .zip file?
Did you install all the resulting Inteen A-F .packages to
My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
AwsomeAngel
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:21:21 pm »

Quote from: nikolaus;52605
Yep, at least one, I don't know of any Mac Users others yet.

I can't tell you if the inteenimator works like on a windows pc - I haven't found much documentation - but it works on my Mac under Mac OS 10.3.9.

To install it: unzip it by double clicking it, then go to the drive where your system is located, go to your documents folder. There you find a folder named 'EA Games'. In this folder you should find another folder called 'The Sims 2'. Again find the folder called 'Downloads'. If it isn't there, just create a new one with this name. Into this 'Downloads' folder copy the inteenimator.package files. Here we go. It sould work now.

The path should look like //User//documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads/InTeenimater_....package

if it works alright, you'll find a new menue 'inteenimator' when you click on the active person.

Happy woohoo
nikolaus

i am also a mac user.
and i was under the circumstances that .zip .rar. or .win formats could not work on macs.

but could you please send me a link where you got the inteenimator from?

thanks.
xoxo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: