Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 08:30:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know what I did, but it involves boobies.  (Read 2640 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
longonions

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:44 pm »

Okay, about half of the tops for adult and young adult females suddenly have DD's. I don't recall installing a hack that would do this. I use clean installer. My game isn't working right now, so I don't know if this is just bodyshop. Did I pick up a download somewhere, or accidently get this through stupidity? Does anyone know the name of this hack, so I can get rid of it? :dontknow:  Sheesh. I don't want ALL of my tops to be DDs.

I apologize if this is a moronic post, but I am, after all, a moron. :bootysha:

Thanks in advance,
Jess.

I'm the Puma of prestidigitational prestige, and I say join the AA!
We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 06:53:51 pm »

Have you recently downloaded any new shirt meshes? Try removing them and then go back in and check to see if things are back to normal.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
longonions

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 07:50:07 pm »

I dunno, prolly. I haven't been in bodyshop for nearly a month, that's a lot o' new stuff. I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through it, that someone would be like "Oh, that's the blahblahboobiesblahblah hack, the file name is boobiesbiggerblahblah.package, and I'm coming over to do your dishes and cook you something Italian.

Oh well.

Thank you though. -gives ya a box o' chocolates.-
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 07:50:44 pm by longonions » Logged

Morgan415864

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 01:30:44 pm »

its really not as easy as a blahblahblah hack...some have names that have nothing do with the thing contained in the folder. and dont expect everyone to know the names of these packages and stuff, thats just too much. and i dont believe you have downloaded a hack at all sounds like you downloaded a custom body mesh and it overrode the defaults. make sure you pay better attention to the things you download.

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
longonions

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 07:13:26 pm »

I did mention it was wishful thinking, and I did ask, not demand. I was unaware that there was a body mesh that could effect such a large amount of content. Also, if a hack exists, then someone had to have made it, and they would know the name, possible. A bigger boobs hack would also be fairly popular, and I thought that raised my chances a little. As far as paying attention to what I download, I do. I'm not always going to be bothered to read everything connected to this or that download, seeing how this is a game, and I'm guessing a lot of people are the same. I really do not appreciate being scolded when all I did was throw out a question.

darkener14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 07:39:04 pm »

If this problem persists, which I'm sure it will, divide all of your custom content into about two or four separate parts. Remove them from your downloads folder and put one of them back in. Load your game and if the problem persists, then in that group is your problem. If it's not, just remove it and put in another one, taking the first one out. I think you get the idea, though.

Children on the streets using guns and knives,
Taking drugs and each other’s lives,
Killing each other using knives and forks,
And calling each other names like dork.
"Think About It" -- Flight of the Conchords
longonions

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 08:09:46 pm »

Thank you, that was my last resort and unfortunately I'm there. So much fun! heh.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: