Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 11:52:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! How do I install custom careers on a Mac?  (Read 2625 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
n8h@wk

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2007, 05:23:53 pm »

I have downloaded several custom careers. I installed three of them, but none of them show up in the game. I put them all in the downloads folder. Did I put them in the right place or is there some other way of installing careers?
Marhis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 05:29:34 pm »

Dowload folder is correct; if they don't show up in game, then there should be some other issue.
Forgive me for the silly question, but did you unzipped them? I mean, do they have the .package extension?
rosidbon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 11:11:43 am »

I have to warn you that putting custom careers into your game on a mac sometimes has a devastating effect on the gameplay. You are putting them in the correct place if you have them in the downloads folder. BUT, I have to say that my advice is to get them out of there before they do any more damage than just not showing up. So many weird things can happen to the game that are cleared up by just taking out custom careers, so it's best that you just don't put them in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: