Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 07:39:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Lost CC  (Read 1522 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: May 28, 2007, 04:09:47 pm »

We had problems with our computer after catching a nasty virus and the only remedy we came up, after getting rid of it,  was to set up another user account on Windows.  So far so good, but when I go to play my game on the new account my CC isn't showing up.  I know it's there and it shows up in the first, now dodgy, user account but doesn't load in the new one.  I've tried moving them out of their folder and in again and turning CC on and off, restarting about a million times.  I've also tried turning the CC off in the other account, all to no avail.  So, please help me if you can and thanks to all who read this.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 04:13:06 pm »

Did you copy the cc to both user accounts?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:08:14 am »

No, I didn't cos I wouldn't know that needed to be done, I think computers run on some kind of discworld magic thing and if they don't work it's because ther's something wrong with the magic.  Thank you though, because it has indeed solved the problem.  Of course I had to get my hubby to do it because I'm useless but it's sorted now so thank you very much.

DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 01:54:26 pm »

You should always back everything up every so offtent. I burn my CC to Cds that way if anything bad happens all I have to do is copy and past them into the download folder.

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: