Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 02:09:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Paintings not appearing  (Read 1914 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Duncan7291

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 01:07:13 pm »

I have all expansions installed and all but two stuff packs (holiday and family).  I have some custom paintings that will show up while others do not (some are supposed to appear under the lady on red painting).  What could be causing these paintings to not show up? Could it be a mod that I have installed or something else...

Any recommendations welcome.

Duncan
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 02:00:34 pm »

I think Pets changed the way custom paintings work because of it's new options for sims creating custom paintings.
Ellen Prochaska

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 05:21:56 pm »

Have you updated CEP Files??
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 12:07:51 am »

I just updated them...most are appearing now but some are not.  A couple of them reappeared after I updated CEP then reinstall the painting package and copied over older file.

Duncan
Mizlissa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 11:07:16 am »

the same thing is happening to me and idk y?? Sad

I Love Blake Lewis :love7:
Ellen Prochaska

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 02:00:17 pm »

I have the same thing happen, I only thing I could say it could be either the file itself or that it required an Ep that you don't have.  Also when people upload paintings alot of times they don't post where to find them and then you have to search for them and might over look them.  I just stated making custom paintings and it is way easy so you may want to try to make ones yourself.  I made 50 custom paintings last night in one hour, it would take the same amount of time to download them.  And they all worked and I knew exactly where they were. Here is a tutorial:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95015

If you have any problems just pm me.  Make sure that you have cep files right in your downloads folder and not in a subfolder.
Duncan7291

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 03:13:28 pm »

Quote from: Ellen Prochaska;761254
I have the same thing happen, I only thing I could say it could be either the file itself or that it required an Ep that you don't have.  Also when people upload paintings alot of times they don't post where to find them and then you have to search for them and might over look them.  I just stated making custom paintings and it is way easy so you may want to try to make ones yourself.  I made 50 custom paintings last night in one hour, it would take the same amount of time to download them.  And they all worked and I knew exactly where they were. Here is a tutorial:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95015

If you have any problems just pm me.  Make sure that you have cep files right in your downloads folder and not in a subfolder.

Thanks...I was thinking of doing that myself and uploading some.  Need to get a graphic program that works with SimPE.

Duncan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: